Job Title: Area Sales Manager - South West England & South West
Location: Home Based with an area covering Cornwall, Devon, Somerset, South Gloucestershire and South Wales (occasional travel to Head Office in Preston will be required)
Salary: Competitive depending on experience
Job Type: Full Time (37.5 hours per week)
A long established company in designing and manufacturing. The emphasis has and continues to be on fantastic customer care throughout the company. They pride themselves on their company values to which each and every member of the team, throughout the company can relate and these help keep the customer at the heart of the business. They have high expectations for their people, are fast paced and need someone who has energy and enthusiasm!!
They are currently looking for an Area Sales Manager based in the South West region who can achieve and exceed area revenue in-line with a set budget, promote the brand, with the ability to convey the inspirational story and ensure maximum distribution throughout the territory.
- To achieve and exceed all KPI (Drive-line) revenue targets for Textile & Contract accounts.
- To increase POS distribution including Book Clubs, Mini Galleries, Hangers & Window Displays.
- Ensure an average of 6 calls per day is achieved across a 1 week period.
- Continue to increase the customer base against set targets.
- To represent the brand with the utmost confidence, knowledge and skill.
- Provide timely feedback & reporting, as required by the business.
Essential Skills & Qualifications
- Excellent account management skills, rapport building and negotiation skills.
- A commercial approach to business and the ability to quickly gain in-depth understanding of the Company, its operational & sales procedures.
- Team players who will engage with and motivate other colleagues in field.
- Ability to prepare reports/ presentations and have excellent communication skills
- Financial Acumen: The ability to analyse and disseminate information in a clear and concise manner under pressure and to deadlines.
- The ability and motivation to continually develop their level of product and industry knowledge
- Demonstrable understanding of the importance of the brand and philosophy
- Excellent relationship builder
- Questioning & listening skills
- Basic IT skills including Excel & Powerpoint, basic understanding of a CRM software package.
Desirable Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum 3 years previous experience of managing textile/fabrics accounts OR Independent retailers.
- Advanced CRM skills & ability to demonstrate understanding of social media platforms and their impact on the industry
- Demonstrates knowledge or base layer understanding of commercial contract accounts
Benefits of the company:
- Early finish on a Friday
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays, increased with length of service
- Pension scheme
- Child care vouchers
- Company sick pay
- Voluntary staff savings scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Death in service benefit
- Staff awards scheme
- Social events through the year for staff and families
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of: Area Sales Manager, Regional Sales Coordinator, Field Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, Nationwide Sales, Senior Sales Executive, Account Manager, Regional Sales Manager, Senior Sales, Business Developer, Senior Business Development Manager, Business Plan, Key Account Manager, Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Sales Development, New Business and B2C Sales may also be considered for this role.