9 months ago
OTE: £55,000 (Base Salary, Bonus and Car)
The region covers Staffordshire, Shropshire, West Midlands, Warwickshire, and Northamptonshire.
Reporting to the Sales Director, your role will be to promote our Ventilation business and ranges of products to the trade customers within your region and to achieve results within a budgeted business plan. Proven ability in technical sales, running and developing an area is essential.
Although knowledge of these industries would be advantageous, training will be provided to those candidates who are self-motivated, hardworking, possess good organisational skills and have a minimum of 5 years sales experience.
Takes the business needs into account rather than just their own area and keeps up to date with trends within their market. Creates a differentiation for the company against competitors and is aware of the commercial impact of their own actions. Puts in to practice the core values of the company
Planning and Organising
Workload delivered within deadlines and to agreed standards. Minimises travel to maximise time in front of customer. Has systems in place to prioritise activities and manage administrative workload.
Understands win/win and the need to only give away when it makes commercial sense to do so by getting back commitment in return.
Measures their own performance in the role and takes full responsibility for results in their area of responsibility. Takes, seeks and makes opportunities for new business.
This is an exciting opportunity to join their growing team.
The package includes a good basic salary with the opportunity to significantly increase earnings through a structured bonus scheme.
If you are determined to succeed, and would relish working with a dynamic team within a large progressive company.
- A Background of B2B Sales
- Establishing, Maintaining and Expanding existing Customer Base
- Increasing New Business Opportunities through new routes to market
- Ideally experienced in the Electrical Wholesale, H&V and Merchant sectors
- Knowledge of Local Authorities, Housing Associations & Contractors would be an advantage
- Achieving Targets and Budgets set for the Area
- Maintaining and Increasing Sales of Manrose Products
- Key Account Management of Key Customers on your Area
- Reporting to Senior Managers
- Compiling and Analysing Sales Figures
- Keeping up to date with Competitors Products
- Excellent Sales & Negotiation Skills
- Used to working using own Initiative and Enthusiasm
- Good Planning & Organisational Skills
- Good Business Sense
- A Full Clean Driving Licence
- Attractive Salary and bonus incentive.
- Fully maintained company car.
- Mobile Phone, laptop and printer provided.
- Pension Scheme.
23 days ago
only 5 days until close
16 days ago
only 12 days until close
15 days ago
only 13 days until close