25 days ago
With a store estate of over 450 stores and plans for further expansion, we have Nationwide opportunities for Area Managers to join The Works.
The opportunities to make a positive impact on the operational running of your area, and our business, are endless and are yours for the taking! New Store openings, new product lines, new branding and constant new sales driving initiatives are just a few of the exciting developments on our agenda and we are looking for new member of our Area Management team to help build upon our strengths, raise the bar and support our growth plans.
We are looking for a talented individuals who love our products! Someone who possesses a passion for retail excellence, is highly results driven with a proven track record of positive impact in retail and an ability to inspire and motivate their teams and colleagues.
As part of a team of Area Sales Managers and reporting in to the Divisional Manager, you will have overall accountability for the performance of your assigned stores and their colleagues.
In order to be a successful Area Sales Manager at The Works we are looking for hard working individuals who can:
* Be an energetic ambassador for our brand and the values it represents
* Drive growth, maximise sales and profitability whilst leading our customer service strategy
* Ensure you have the right people capability and engagement in your stores to deliver (& exceed!) store and area KPIs
* Motivate, inspire and coach Store Managers and their teams to enhance personal performance and drive energy levels using your own passion for our business and amazing products
* Maximise sales opportunities through excellent product knowledge, tight controls on stock and demonstrate creativity and flair on the sales floor - always leading by example
* Face into and overcome obstacles and challenges in a fast paced environment positively and using entrepreneurial thinking
* Drive operational excellence and execute continuous improvement
* Provide feedback and partner with all aspects of the business to enhance performance and influence change
Previous retail multi-site experience is essential (preferably over 15 sites and within high turnover product backgrounds)