6621 jobs - 760 added today
371095 registered Jobseekers
Recruiting? Call us on 01772 639042
Email me newest jobs similar to this one
12 days ago
BMS Performance
Basic Salary: £30000.00 - £32000.00 per annum
Location: Bristol, Exeter, Bath, Taunton, Weston-super-Mare
Job type: Permanent
Business sector: B2B
Contact: BMS
Category: Construction Sales Jobs, Engineering Sales Jobs, Field Sales Jobs, Sales Manager Jobs, Area Sales Manager Jobs
This business has been providing FLTS and warehousing solutions for over 50 years. They are committed to further growth and are looking to recruit an ambitious and motivated area sales manager, who can be an important part of their future growth.

THE ROLE: As an Area Sales Manager, you will be responsible for sales and rental of a range of FLTs. Your customer base will be extremely varied and will include; haulage, logistics, construction, warehousing and freight. 80% of your time will be spent focused on business development, with the remaining 20% managing existing accounts.

THE PERSON: Due to the complex nature of this sector, our client is ideally looking to recruit a proven performer with a sales background in capital equipment. To fit in with the team, you will be competitive, driven and career focused. Cold calling is an important aspect of this role and it is vital you are a strong and resilient character.

THE COMPANY: This company has built and extremely successful business, by concentrating on delivering the right products, at the right price, whilst always providing first class levels of customer service and support. They also really look after their people and offer a range of career opportunities for their successful employees.

THE PACKAGE FOR AREA SALES MANAGER:Â
  • Basic: £30,000 - £32,000
  • Bonus: £50,000 - £60,000
  • Car: Yes
  • Benefits: Mobile, Laptop, Pension
LOCATION: The position for Area Sales Manager covers South West England. The ideal candidate will live in Bristol, Taunton, Exeter, Weston-Super-Mare or Bath.

BMS Performance specialises in sales recruitment. We'll enable you to develop your career. At the heart of our approach is listening. Getting to know you, your skills, experiences and most importantly what you want from your career.

Initial meetings occur at the convenient location of Bristol just off the M4 and M32 and within easy reach of the M5. We are committed to meeting all potentially suitable candidates face to face.

If you have previously met with a BMS Consultant please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.

Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...


about 1 month ago
only 5 days until close
about 1 month ago
only 10 days until close
about 1 month ago
only 11 days until close
26 days ago
only 2 days until close
Sales Executive / Account Manager. Based Biddisham Somerset.
Bristol, Bath, Bridgwater, Cheddar, Weston-super-Mare
£25k - £30k

Email me newest jobs similar to this one

  Back to the top