Our growing, international business is looking for skilled, professional sales person to sell technical consumables (through distribution channels) to the automotive aftermarket industry. You will be covering the East Midlands / East Anglia region and visiting end users and distributors to promote the brand.
SALARY: Up to £45,000
BENEFITS: Annual bonus + High spec company car + excellent holiday package + access to a full benefits package including healthcare for self and family, pension (5%) and life assurance.
LOCATION: East Anglia Region: Essex, Norfolk, Suffolk, Northamptonshire, Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire.
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Colchester, Chelmsford, Harlow, Norwich, Thetford, Kings Lynn, Ipswich, Bury St. Edmunds, Northampton, Corby, Kettering, Wellingborough, Luton, Bedford, Dunstable, Watford, Hemel Hempstead, Stevenage, St. Albans, Milton Keynes, High Wycombe, Aylesbury.
WHY SHOULD I APPLY?
* We are a profitable, well financed division of a global manufacturer. That said, we operate a small business ethos – everyone works hard, everyone is well supported and success is rewarded.
* Our sales people have autonomy and freedom to make the job work their way. Have you got a great promotion idea for a distributor? Can you piggy back onto a particular rep to get into a new key account? We give you the freedom to do what you need to do.
* We have excellent staff retention and reward service with an additional bonus for longevity.
JOB SPECIFICATION - Area Sales Manager
This is a field based sales role - covering the East Midlands / East Anglia and typically visiting around 5 customers / distributors per day.
You will be working with distribution partners (predominantly) and end users (customers in the automotive aftermarket / bodyshops) to promote a wide range of industrial consumable products – acting as a product champion.
There are no direct sales. Through promotion of products to end users and working closely with a wide variety of distribution representatives you will increase sales / profit for your region through the distribution channel.
As a relationship manager, you will work with individual reps from major & minor distribution partners to increase sales. You will be responsible for identifying opportunities, managing customer accounts and investing your time wisely.
REQUIREMENTS - Area Sales Manager
• To be considered for this role you must have a proven track record of sales success of a consumable or component to industrial customers.
• Ideally, you will have experience of selling to the automotive industry or, at the very least, will have good experience of managing distributor relationships / distribution representatives.
• Alternatively, you could have experience working as a distribution representative and want to specialise for a manufacturer.
THE COMPANY - Area Sales Manager
We are a UK Sales and Service office of an international manufacturer of industrial consumables. This arm of the company is selling products to the automotive aftermarket / bodyshops.
We are a company that promotes from within wherever possible, and there is a genuine possibility to advance as the role progresses.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services:
Sales Manager ; Account Manager ; Key Account Manager ; Business Development Manager ; Senior Sales Specialist ; Technical Sales Manager ; Engineering Sales ; Area Sales Manager ; Regional Sales Manager ; Distribution Sales Manager ; Brand Manager ; Brand Champion ;
Industrial Consumables ; Industrial Components ; Automotive Consumables ; Bodyshops ; Automotive Components ; Surface Preparation ; Surface Finishing ;
Please Note: Wallace Hind has been selected as our exclusive retained partner so any direct applications from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to them.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Stuart Platt quoting Area Sales Manager reference SP1712-04 to DD: +Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.