An opportunity to join a growing company involved in hot melt gluing applications and to be part of its continued success. Full product and sales training provided, as required.
SALARY: Basic up to £35,000
BENEFITS: Commission (1st Year OTE £10,000) + Car + Pension + 6 x Life Insurance + Private Healthcare + 25 Days holiday + Stats
LOCATION: Working from home covering the Southern UK.
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Birmingham, Northampton, Milton Keynes, Oxford, Peterborough, Slough, Aylesbury, Luton
JOB SPECIFICATION - Area Sales Manager
Covering the Southern UK, you will be targeting new business opportunities for Hot Melt Gluing Applications outside of the core sectors, which are: Food & Beverage and Packaging.
Working closely with the Sales Director, you will be concentrating mostly on high value Project Sales into new and diverse markets, including: Construction, Graphics, Book Binding and Print Finishing.
This is a consultative selling role with a focus on building strong, long lasting business relationships with customers. Selling medium to high value capital equipment with varying sales cycles.
Principally this role involves new business generation (80%) with account management occupying the remainder of your time. You will be expected to generate leads and seek out prospective customers.
REQUIREMENTS - Area Sales Manager
• You must have been in a customer facing role, in an engineering environment, which could be: Field Service, Technical Support, After Sales or Applications Engineering.
• Most important of all will be your desire and enthusiasm for sales and customer satisfaction coupled with the following attributes:
• Ability to demonstrate an ability to connect with people at all levels and build long lasting relationships with your customers.
• Ability to work autonomously, organising your time and activities to meet your weekly, monthly and quarterly targets.
• Comfortable and confident presenting technical solutions to prospects at all levels.
• A strong technical aptitude, preferably with experience in technical services.
• Commercially aware and comfortable negotiating with customers.
• Customer service oriented.
• Enthusiasm, energetic with an attitude of confident expectation
• Ambitious and self-motivated, with a drive to win.
THE COMPANY - Area Sales Manager
We are the distributor of a world leading provider of hot melt gluing equipment in the UK and Ireland. Established in 2000 the company specialises in the supply and installation of adhesive application and quality inspection solutions for industrial applications in various sectors.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Capital Equipment Sales, Field Service, After Sales or Technical Support
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Tony Moroney quoting Area Sales Manager reference TM1712-05 to DD: +Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.