There has never been a more exciting time to become part of Lookers. We are proud to have recently been voted one of the UK's Top Employers and looking after both our people and our customers is at the heart of everything we do.
Could lead to the progression to become a Mercedes-Benz Certified Service Advisor.
· Assist with the preparation of Daily Job Packs (Key Tracker Allocation/Job Card/ESS Sheets/DVLA Lic Check Code/EVA Check/Loan Car Form Preparation/Check MyService Website/Xentry Portal Pro/Digital Service Book)
· Understand the requirements for compliance re Warranty Claims - New & Used Car Warranty/Goodwill/Service Plan
· Filing and Archiving of Job Packs per Branch requirements (complete documentation as required per job type/prepare for archiving)
· Daily Key Tracker Allocation /Administration
· Process customer payments in line with company policy
· Compile and prepare department daily banking
· Develop effective communication and customer liaison skills -including selling and complaint handling
· Become a proficient and competent user of CDK Point of Sale Module and related Aftersales Manufacturer Systems
· Health & Safety - learn and assist in the department's compliance with legal/group audit requirements
· HR - learn and assist with documentation in relation to /recruitment/starters/leavers/mandatory e-learning completion/Mercedes-Benz BER Standards requirements
In recognition of the hard work, flexibility and commitment of our people we have recently introduced a new and improved industry leading benefits package. This includes competitive basic salaries, enhanced holidays that increase with service, critical illness cover after 2 years, one year fully paid maternity leave for women and for some roles a company car and high earning potential through commission or bonus.
As well as working with a great bunch of people you can also benefit from ongoing development with investment in specific brand and management training and the opportunity of a long term career path with one of the UK's Top Employers 2017 and 2018.
If your application is successful we will conduct relevant employment checks prior to you starting with us. Depending on the role, these could include us verifying your recent employment, address and credit history. We may also conduct a criminal record check and a driving licence check.
Please note: We will close vacancies once the required quality or number of applications has been received.