9 months ago
Application Sales Support
St Neots, Cambridgeshire Facility
- Scientific degree qualifications in a science discipline.
- Some former sales support / customer service experience is an advantage as is familiarity with benchtop laboratory equipment, fluidics products and chromatography instruments and consumables.
- Team player, self-motivated with excellent attention to detail.
- Customer focussed.
- Excellent time management, ability to meet deadlines and to work effectively under pressure.
- Ability to identify, question and solve enquiries and customer related problems.
- Flexibility and Adaptability.
- Familiarity or ability to learn CRM and Quoting software systems used by the team.
The post holder will be responsible for selling and supporting. Taking responsibility of additional products may also be required following any strategic acquisitions.
- Generate quotations in QuoteWerks for UK & Ireland customers.
- Answer inbound telephone calls to the UK sales department in a professional and business-like manner.
- Answering of e-mail queries in a timely manner and if required reach out to Product Sales Managers and Technical Support resources (both internal and external) to ensure customers are given accurate and detailed responses to any technical questions.
- Act upon enquiries generated through the Company's various promotional and marketing activities and administer and update their status on the company's systems (CRM).
- To provide timely resolution of warranty repairs, chargeable repairs or re-calibration of products.
- Continuous development of marketplace and product knowledge to support above functions.
- To assist in other areas of office functions when required and to provide holiday cover for other members.
- Feedback and effectively communicate any customer suggestions/complaints/queries via appropriate processes and procedures.
- If required make sales visits to customer site, attend trade shows, seminars, exhibitions and other promotional activities on behalf of the company in the UK and overseas under the direction of the UK Sales Manager.
The post holder will work as a member of the Application Sales Support team and is required to establish effective working relationships with various departments including Field Sales team, Customer service, Stores, Marketing, Accounts, and external suppliers and distributors.
The role will require to work in tandem with the Field Sales team and to ensure customers are given the highest level of service in a competitive marketplace. However, the company is committed to supporting individuals to succeed and to provide a stimulating and positive working environment based on mutual support, respect and teamwork.
28 days ago
only 9 hours until close
23 days ago
only 5 days until close
10 days ago
only 18 days until close
8 days ago
only 20 days until close