9 months ago
* BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
* Experience in developing, managing, and driving value creating relationships with ISV, GSI, RSI, and/or technology consulting companies.
* Proven track record of enabling strategic and trusted partner relationships.
* Experience in enterprise application development, including client side development technologies, middleware components, and back end systems development and integration.
* MBA degree.
* Experience in Direct Sales, Alliances, Business Development and/or Channel Sales, with a focus on the Northern European market of UKI, Benelux, Nordics, and DACH.
* Experience in cloud, enterprise application development, and mobility technologies, and knowledge of the key trends and benefits associated with these technologies to the C-suite.
* Experience in managing multiple internal and external stakeholders and constituencies. Experience with how API management and cloud technologies can shape organizations in their ability to compete, innovate, and deliver shareholder value.
* Experience in working as an advisor to key technology decision makers on strategic plans, with an understanding of how the C-suite builds and views technology as a strategic asset to their business.
* Established network of contacts within key ISV, GSI, RSI, and technology consulting partner concerns.
About the job
Apigee Edge is an advanced API platform that enables enterprises to create, manage, secure and scale APIs. Using Apigee, enterprises can design and deploy API proxies in public and private clouds, secure data in transit with OAuth 2.0, SAML and two-way TLS, protect against traffic spikes by adding dynamic routing, caching and rate-limiting policies to APIs, and measure the success of both API operations and API business with end-to-end analytics.
As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will help businesses of all sizes leverage technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
As an Alliance Partner Manager for the Northern European market, you'll ensure that Apigee’s products and solutions translate to a sound and relevant technology platform for Apigee’s Independent Software Vendors (ISVs), Global System Integrator (GSI), Regional System Integrator (RSI), and technology consulting partners by leveraging their vertical and functional expertise. You will define the solution strategy with your partners, build out a cross-functional team, create key, executive level relationships with partners and showcase technology solutions with our partners to our potential customers.
You'll work closely with Google Cloud and Apigee sales leaders and be seen as a collaborative partner to ensure productive sales engagement with partners in the Northern European region of UKI, Benelux, Nordics, and DACH. You will collaborate with other functional teams across Product Management, Legal, Finance and Partner Enablement and Certification to remove barriers and ensure the success of the partner alliances you build.
You will also oversee all aspects of the Apigee sales process with respect to partner involvement, improving it with your insightful data analysis, troubleshooting, and seamless cross-functional teamwork.
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life.
* Evaluate potential ISV, GSI, RSI, and technology consulting partners and structure partnerships with selected members of these communities.
* Develop a Go-to-Market strategies for selected partners in the ISV, GSI, RSI, and technology consulting communities and work with our partners to develop unique solutions that leverage their unique talents and Go-to-Market skills.
* Evolve existing enablement and Go-to-Market programs to more efficiently acquire and mature partnerships with the ISV, GSI, RSI, and technology consulting communities.
* Define measures of success with each relationship and drive consensus to these metrics. Use data to analyze success, predict outcomes, and manage evolution of our relationships. Build and foster relationships with ISV, GSI, RSI, and technology consulting partner executives.
* Mentor team members, guide their immediate and long-term direction and results. Work collaboratively with the rest of Google Cloud and other Google teams in delivering long-term value as a result of the partnerships you develop.