4 months ago
Customer Service & Sales Consultant
Do you have a passion for sales and delivering a first class customer service?
Do you want your hard work to be rewarded with bonus and progression opportunities?
If so, we have the job for YOU!...
Start Date: 8th July 2019
Salary: up to £17,550 (OTE £21,000)
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
Working Hours: 37.5 hours per week (5 days per week).
Rotational Shifts Between: 8am-8pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 5pm on a Saturday
Teleperformance, the worldwide leader in delivering outstanding customer service are growing our Glasgow team!
We are looking for articulate, driven individuals with a passion for sales and delivering an all-round exceptional customer service. You will play a key role in the launch of an exciting new partnership with our prestigious Client, AIG.
These roles will be based in our well established, state of the art Contact Centre in Glasgow City Centre.
You will be responsible for taking inbound/outbound calls and web chats to provide assistance to customers. You will have lots of variation in your day as customer contacts will be through inbound and outbound calls, and web-chat! You will provide a first class sales service for customers who are in the process of applying for insurance quotes, clearly explaining products and services, in additional to general enquiries.
You will have a positive and upbeat attitude and always be looking to go above and beyond for the customer to meet their needs, whilst ensuring the highest quality for the customer and the business.
* Make inbound and outbound telephone calls alongside web-chat contacts.
* Take ownership for your work to meet and exceed sales targets
* Enthusiastically work as part of a high performing sales contact centre team on behalf of our leading client
* Consistently put customers first by actively listening to them, building their trust while understanding their needs
* Deliver a service where patience, empathy and building rapport are central
* Continuously deliver an exceptional customer service
* Build strong working relationships through proactive communication with both internal and external stakeholders
The Ideal Candidate:
* Target driven and a desire to succeed
* Similar experience in a sales and service contact centre environment would be advantageous
* Outstanding communication and influencing skills
* Ability to empathise and manage contacts from customers
* Excellent customer service skills
* High levels of resilience when dealing with difficult situations
* An eye for detail and accuracy
* Ability to multitask with excellent organisational skills
* Take ownership of situations with positivity and a can-do attitude
* Thrives within a fast paced, engaging multi-channel environment
* Web chat experience desirable but not essential
* Achievable bonus structure
* Recognition schemes
* Genuine career progression opportunities through our internal development programmes
* Performance recognition schemes
* 28 days’ holiday inclusive of bank holidays, rising to 30 from year 2
* Sports & Social Scheme
* Discounted holidays, flights & hotels
* Discounted utility bills
* Fantastic discounts from top retail brands
* And so much more!!!
Where do you sign up?
To apply, please click ‘apply now’ or call us onto chat to one of the team.
Who are we?
Teleperformance is the worldwide leader in multichannel customer experience management.
We work on behalf of prominent brands throughout the globe to deliver great customer service and solutions on their behalf. We have been doing this since 1978, and every year we interact with more than 35% of the world population. Our philosophy is transforming passion into Excellence!