5 months ago
Customer Sales & Service Consultant
You’ll have first class communication and administrative skills alongside a wonderful telephone manner and above all, a passion for sales. If you’re a driven individual and you’re looking for a new career, then read on to discover the exciting journey we can offer you. Based in a well-established, state of the art Contact Centre in central Glasgow.
Salary: up to £17,550 + Performance Related Bonus (OTE £21,000)
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Working Hours: 37.5 Opening hours 08.00 to 20.00 Monday to Friday and 09.00 to 17.00 on a Saturday
Must be fully flexible
** Full Training Provided **
** Excellent Career Development Opportunities **
** Various Start Dates Available **
IS THIS FOR YOU?
* Do you have a passion for sales and delivering a first-class customer experience?
* Have you always wanted to work for a Company that offers career progression so you’re in control of your own development journey?
* Would you like to work for Teleperformance and represent one of the world’s leading insurance brands – AIG Life?
If you can answer ‘YES’ to these questions, then we’d love to hear from you!
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Customer Service Sales Consultant to be based at our state of the art contact centre in Glasgow.
We need great people with sales and customer service experience alongside good computer skills to fill our exciting roles. Bring your experience and enthusiasm and you’ll have the chance to work for Teleperformance and support one of newest Partners, a global leading insurance brand – AIG Life.
Our callers want to talk to people with personality. People who’ll listen, ask the right questions and offer the solutions that leave them smiling. That’s why we encourage you to be yourself in our fast-moving, fast-growing business.
We can put you in control of your own career progression and offer excellent training and benefits!
Your duties and responsibilities as Customer Service Sales Consultant:
* Enthusiastically work as part of a high performing Sales Call Centre Team on behalf of AIG Life
* Consistently put customers first by actively listening to them, solving problems, building their trust and explaining actions while understanding their needs.
* Manage both voice and non-voice sales enquiries which will include, inbound and outbound telephone calls alongside web chat. You’ll connect with customers using all these communication channels.
* Deliver a service where patience, empathy and building rapport are central
* Continuously demonstrate good verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to create clear notes on customers’ accounts with relevant details
* Strive to achieve first call resolution
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
We believe in building a team with the right drive and passion for the product. That’s why we need you to be passionate about linking customers to the products that benefit them most! If we work doing the things we love, then work should be an enjoyable place to be.
We are looking for the following skills and attributes:
* Have the customer at the very heart of everything you do
* Proven experience of working with computers and achieving targets
* A passion for assisting customers to match products that meet their needs.
* A friendly personality, love working in customer service
* Great communicators who listen as well as talk
* Are able to empathise and manage contacts from customers
* High levels of resilience when dealing with difficult situations
* Excellent keyboard skills, with an eye for detail, spelling and accuracy.
* Ability to multitask
* A good consistent typing speed
* Take ownership of situations with positivity and a can-do attitude
* Are able to work within a fast paced, engaging environment
* Web chat experience, using a live chat software (Desired but not essential)
* Comprehensive initial training.
* Recognition schemes
* On-going coaching and development and genuine opportunities to develop your career with the Company’s management programmes
* Discounts on top retail brands
* 28 days’ holiday inclusive of bank holidays, rising to 30 from year 2
* Discounted cinema tickets
* Pension Scheme
* Sports & Social Scheme
* Discounted holidays, flights and hotels
* Discounted utility bills
WHO ARE WE?
Teleperformance is the Worldwide leader in multichannel customer experience management. We work on behalf of prominent brands throughout the globe to deliver great customer service and solutions on their behalf. We’ve been doing this since 1978, and every year we interact with more than 35% of the world population. Our philosophy is transforming passion into Excellence!
If this job looks like your ideal position, then send you CV to our Recruitment Team to review. Contact centre roles with the human touch!