Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Aftersales Manager Required in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Salary: Basic £35,000 plus OTE & Company Car
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Jobs in Milton Keynes
As an important member of the management team you will be expected to run an efficient department, ensuring customer satisfaction at all times, motivating and training staff whilst improving processes and systems as well as driving the business forward.
Your overall objective as an Aftersales Manager will be to develop and maintain the current customer base, increase efficiency, turnover and profits to exceed set budgets.
* Ensure the business maintains regular contact with all existing customers ensuring service levels are being met, issues are being resolved and further business opportunities identified.
* Support and develop the sales function to ensure that opportunities are recognised, enquires are dealt with promptly and leads progressed.
* Maximise the opportunities for the generation of additional business by monitoring competitor activity and market trends.
* Negotiate charge out rates to achieve profitability
* Encourage all staff to recognise additional business opportunities through the use of regular briefings and the implementation of appropriate systems and incentives.
* Reviewing current claims status with Warranty Controller on a daily basis.
* Highlighting and discussing local customer issues with operational staff in order to improve cash flow and support the Accounts Supervisor in the collection of overdue monies.
* Recruit, select, train and develop staff as required
* Maintain close working relationships with Franchise organisations by attending meetings, ensuring dealer standards are met and systems and procedures are complied with, whenever commercially viable.
As the ideal candidate you will be able to evidence a strong, stable and productive career already with the desire to achieve greatness and be the best in your field.
You will have the ability to influence and encourage staff whilst having the ability to nurture and grow the businesses relationship with its clients.
Main Dealer Service Management experience is essential for this role.
If this sounds like you, we'd love to talk to you about this opportunity further and what it can offer you.
To apply please send your CV to Nicola Macdonald at Driven Motor Jobs