Skyscanner is a leading global travel search site and app, a place where people are inspired to plan and book direct from millions of travel options at the best prices. It’s a hugely exciting time for Skyscanner and the over 60m people who use us every month.
Skyscanner are seeking an Advertising Sales Executive to join their London office and be part of their highly distributed global team. You’ll be responsible for maintaining and growing their agency advertising and direct client advertising revenue across their EMEA markets and ensure advertising.
· A supportive, trusting and transparent working environment
· The opportunity to develop and execute advertising plans that position Skyscanner as a strategic partner
· A place where you will nurture and developing existing clients, maintain strong existing relationships, as well as proactively pursuing and securing new business
· Previous job experience as an Advertising Sales Executive in generating new business sales with both agency and clients across EMEA and good understanding of big players in this market
· An excellent understanding of the digital advertising ecosystem, including knowledge of ad networks, ad exchanges, re-targeting, RTB, DSP’s and trading desk
· Well-connected across online travel agencies and airline clients is an advantage
· Mobile & Native advertising knowledge and experience
· Proven success in client management or successful consultative or solution-selling experience
· As a fun, charismatic, people person you will thrive in coordinating with other functional and support areas, including campaign delivery, sales, operations, product development and billing
Skyscanner are proud to have a working environment that sets their employees up for success, as well as all the usual perks you would expect from barista machines to massage chairs, to free food, holiday buying scheme as well as frequent townhalls with their CEO. We offer superb career development too!