12 months ago
Global is one of the world’s leading media & entertainment groups and Europe’s largest radio company. At Global, we work hard, we’re obsessed about the detail in everything we do and most of all we’re proud to be known for employing some of the best talent in the industry.
As the country’s leading commercial radio business, Global is home to some of the biggest and most loved media brands in the UK; Heart, Capital, Classic FM, Smooth, LBC, Radio X, Capital Xtra and Gold. Every week, Global brands reach more than 31 million people, including more than 25 million on the radio alone.
Global has more than 1,600 people working at 25 broadcast centres around the UK and offices in New York, Paris & Hamburg. We’re a dynamic company who look for like-minded and passionate people to join the business.
Role: Digital Advertising Operations Executive
Team: Digital Advertising Operations
Reporting to: Digital Advertising Operations Manager
Location: London, UK
Global is one of the world’s leading media & entertainment and Europe’s largest radio company. At Global, we work hard, we’re obsessed about the detail in everything we do and most of all we’re proud to be known for employing some of the best talent in the industry. DAX is the world’s largest digital audio advertising platform giving advertisers access to an audience of 160 million people worldwide. DAX is the world’s most sophisticated digital audio advertising platform with unrivalled technical capabilities.
The Digital Advertising Operations team work to deliver market leading Advertising
Operations services and support to Global's digital clients across the Global portfolio and DAX. The purpose of this role is to provide the day to day operations and services of the team and thereby ensure the correct implementation and delivery of all digital audio, display, mobile and video advertising campaigns. This role plays a key role in ensuring the services of the team result in high levels of customer satisfaction, higher digital client spend and minimal campaign delivery issues.
· Working with other members of the Digital Advertising Operations Team to manage all digital audio, display, app and mobile campaigns
* Working closely with all sales teams and key stakeholders to ensure campaigns go live correctly and on time
* Monitoring and optimising all campaigns to ensure both revenue and performance can be maximised and meet agreed client KPIs
* Providing Sales and other stakeholders with the correct campaign reports and analytics to ensure campaign monitoring and delivery
* Providing technical troubleshooting and liaising with Sales and key stakeholders to ensure the correct resolution of all campaign issues
* Working with our licensed Ad Server and associated ad technology partners on all technical issues, services and updates
· Participating in operations, ad technology and other internal and external projects which drive the revenue and goals of Global and DAX
· Excellent attention to detail a must
* Passionate about operational processes and customer service
* 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role
* Ability to work in a very fast-paced and dynamic environment.
* Working knowledge of publisher ad serving platforms and associated technologies
* Working knowledge of SSPs, DSPs, DMPs and other such data and advertising platforms desirable
* Working knowledge of digital advertising concepts, commercial relationships & media cost structures
* Excellent problem solving and technical troubleshooting skills
* Organised & patient with the ability to multitask effectively
· Confident using Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Who you’ll work with…
You’ll communicate and work with the commercial and technology teams to deliver market-leading service:
* Digital Advertising Operations peers
* Commercial Sales teams
* Commercial Technology stakeholders
* Digital Development & Product stakeholders
On top of that, you’ll be someone who:
* Is resilient and can shine in a high expectation, performance-based, fast-paced business
* Has the ability to talk about and translate complex technical issues in both technical and non-technical speak
* Has the ability to absorb complex technical and commercial information.
* Has the ability to work within a team and as an individual to deliver results
* Is brilliant at prioritisation and decision making
* Is both analytical and creative in their problem solving.
And of course you’ll demonstrate our Global behaviours:
* Straight talking and sincere
* Love to deliver
* Obsessive about detail
* Strive to do it differently