4 months ago
Information on the company
Based in an excellent location by the River Thames, our client offers a fantastic way for customers to win great prizes while supporting health-related good causes across the UK.
It is currently sold in over 32,000 retailers ranging from small independents right up to national supermarket chains, such as Tesco, Morrisons, and Sainsburys. The retail business also sits alongside a strong online presence, made up of a front-end website and an iOS Mobile App, and the online business has grown substantially over the past 2 years.
How you can expect to spend your day:
This amazing nationwide lottery brand is looking for an administrative assistant who will be the force behind the scenes, making everything tick and who is not afraid to catch whatever is thrown at them.
They work in a fast-paced environment and the Admin Assistant will be required to work closely with a number of different teams to provide administrative support and helping them to make best use of their time.
The role is varied from minute- taking at the company’s weekly meeting to managing our retail network terminal portfolio liaising with our third-party suppliers to ensure any issues are resolved in a timely manner. The brand has approx. 30k retail outlets that are required to be compliant with the Gambling Commission’s rules and regulations and have the correct merchandise in store.
The candidate would be responsible for stock management to ensure our compliance and current marketing material is available on our stock system.
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
* Their primary requirement for this role is someone that has solid administration skills and experience and is a quick learner that can think on their feet.
* As they work in a highly regulated industry accuracy and attention to detail is paramount
* An ability to work under pressure and to deadlines is also a must have for this role
* Excellent written & spoken English
* Good working knowledge of Windows packages, including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
* Great communication skills
* Excellent multi-tasking and prioritisation skills
* Excellent telephone manner and experience with dealing with customers
* Experience of dealing with senior management
What are the perks of working at this company?
This is a role with potential. As they are such a small team this position can be a first step up the ladder and an excellent way to learn about our business from the bottom up, while gaining and maintaining important skills.
They have the financial stability of a large corporation but the mentality of a start-up where you will get to work with a small team and implement processes and structure as you see fit. They are not wedded to the way we do things, so if you see an opportunity to better our way of working and improve our business then we are always open to suggestions.
Apply for this role