10 months ago
Spicerhaart is one of the UK’s most innovative estate agency groups, combining the largest independent residential sales and lettings network with one of the biggest integrated financial service businesses in the country.
When you join Spicerhaart you become a valued part of the Spicerhaart family, which is the largest independent estate agent in the UK. We are passionate about developing our people and actively work towards a nurturing culture of continuous improvement to enable staff to reach their full potential.
Due to our continued success we now have exciting opportunities to grow our existing team of Negotiators.
As an early pioneer of the one-stop shop, we have developed services encompassing mortgages and insurances, conveyancing and surveying, as well as property management, land and new homes’ sales, corporate sales and property auctions.
The Lead Generation Centre, where this role is based, has a fast-paced yet fun atmosphere with a passionate focus on their mission statement “A partnership to generate opportunities, whilst listening to our customer's needs, ensuring their first impression is a lasting positive one of Spicerhaart.
The purpose of the role is to support our branch network by handling inbound telephone enquiries from new and existing customers. You will be required to handle a high volume of calls whilst maintaining an excellent level of customer service. This role includes selling the features and benefits of our property valuations, arranging viewings, data entry on a variety of systems and cross-selling any additional services. This role also includes assisting our branches with all required administration duties ensuring company policies and procedures are maintained at all times.
The role demands a highly self-motivated, ambitious, target-driven individual who is also self-managed, flexible and has an excellent telephone manner. You will be resilient with the ability to work to deadlines and under pressure with good organisational and time management skills. You will also be computer literate with excellent keyboard skills.
As a Negotiator your responsibilities will include:
* Handling a high volume of inbound calls
* Hitting personal and team performance targets
* Taking advantage of opportunities to cross-sell our products and services
* Building and developing relationships with branches
* Entering client’s personal details onto the company’s database
* Must be able to provide excellent customer service at all times
* Preparing property brochures for public presentation
* Creation of property floorplans
* Monitor and update internal and external web presence
* Auditing branches for document compliance and quality control
* Process and order canvassing and prospecting requests
* Forge professional relationships with all stakeholders
* Deliver the highest standards of customer service
* Receive and type property dictations
* Complete Rightmove Feature Property and Premium Listing processes
* Source EPC’s for outstanding properties
* Complete new listing audits to ensure document compliance
* Enhancement of property images
Spicerhaart offers their staff a competitive salary with a fantastic working environment and ongoing training and development opportunities.
To apply for this position please