Activities Coordinator – FTC minimum 6 months. Part-Time 16.5 hours pw.
Director of Marketing & Sales
Attractive basic salary and sales incentive scheme
Job Purpose: Working in a small team, meeting call targets to generate sales in the form of group bookings, for the Aqua Park Rutland by utilising leads, for local university’s, colleges, schools, clubs, businesses and hotels. To maintain accurate records of all sales activity. Part-time hours are 9.30am to 3.30pm, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday each week, with a 30 minute break for lunch.
· To make the targeted daily number of Telsales calls and maintain customer records appropriately.
· Meeting the Sales targets set out in the incentive scheme, in order to generate revenue from bookings.
· Identifying key contacts and decision makers updating our customer database with their details .
· Building a future pipeline of business and undertaking callbacks as required.
· Adhering to the pricing structure as set by the Marketing Director.
· Using agreed copy and materials to send out information on group bookings via email, and if strictly necessary sending out information via post.
· Following up potential customers, where information has been sent out to them.
· Representing the brand and the activity positively in all interactions.
· Undertaking data mining at the beginning of the contract to identify key leads.
· Managing your working time to update the customer database appropriately for each call.
· Managing and scheduling call backs to customers, as appropriate.
Required qualifications and experience:
· Proven track record of driving telesales, preferably in an outbound telesales environment, or an exceptionally strong retail sales background.
· Essential experience of B2C Sales, Desirable experience of B2B sales,
· It would be desirable to have an interest in the leisure, or health and fitness sector.
· Self starter, target driven.
· Excellent oral and written English skills.
· Excellent communication skills
· Good listening skills
· Good personal organisation skills, with a positive approach to maintaining accurate customer data.
· A team player able to communicate across company locations.
· Possessing both creative flair and attention to detail.