4 months ago
Information on the company
This company sources buy to let property investment deals across the UK from developers, banks, and administrators on behalf of high net worth individuals. Catering for first time investors to those with portfolios worth over several million pounds, they offer a unique service by allowing individuals to purchase property that is pre-negotiated and completely off market.
This is a full time graduate position based in Sale, Manchester, paying £20 to 24K (DOE)
Key responsibilities of the role;
As an Acquisitions Executive you will develop the activities of the business, generating and managing new and existing clients.
Your day-to-day activities will include:
* Creating and identifying investment opportunities
* Dealing with the acquisitions and sourcing team with negotiations and acquisitions
* Answering client queries both face-to-face or on the phone
* Developing and maintaining positive relationships with existing developers and agents
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications;
* Previous experience in the property industry is essential
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Organised, analytical, problem-solving with a high attention to detail
* Proactive, persuasive, confident with a can-do approach
* Microsoft Office skills
* An ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
What are the perks of working at this company?
* Progressing in a fast-paced environment
* The company will offer you a new challenge and opportunities to develop your skills
Apply for this role