9 months ago
LOCATION: Sheffield, South Yorkshire
JOB TITLE: Acquisition Sales Executive
SALARY & BENEFITS: Starting salary £19,000 - £21,000 OTE £30,000 +
WORKING HOURS: 9:00am – 5:30pm, Monday to Friday
THE COMPANY: JPI Media Publishing LTD are a leading media company within the UK with brands including The I, The Scotsman, Yorkshire Post, Sheffield Star, and Portsmouth News. Our digital audience is nationwide and we reach over 24m users a month across mobile, desktop and tablet.
THE ROLE: Your role as an Acquisition Sales Executive is a fast paced and exciting position. As part of new team, you will be targeted to make contact to increase sales. Working on a variety categories each month over varying locations, this role will keep you busy with an excellent opportunity to drive sales. You will also be tasked with developing different telesales strategies and processes to maximise success.
Key Responsibilities to include:
• Make outbound calls to prospective customers to explain and promote advertising to improve their businesses
• Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales
• Achieve and exceed set targets
• Maintain and update the customer database
• Take and process orders accurately ensuring that all details are correct before completion
THE CANDIDATE: The ideal candidate for the role will be tenacious and driven with the ability to keep the attention of a customer and offer realistic solutions to their advertising needs.
We are more interested in you and your personality than your previous experience. If you are engaging, motivated and driven, then we want to hear from you
Key skills / experience:
• Driven, tenacious, proactive with the ability to engage customers
• Thick skinned with the ability to move on from rejection
• Computer literate
• Ability to learn about products and services to describe/explain them to prospects
• Excellent time management
JPIMedia is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
28 days ago
only 0 hours until close
27 days ago
only 24 hours until close
25 days ago
only 3 days until close