about 1 month ago
ACE Customer Service Representative
We have an exciting new opportunity for an Accelerated Customer Engagement Representative to join the newly formed Accelerated Customer Engagement function working in the UKI business within Savings & Retirement. You must be passionate about our customers as you will be responsible for delivering our purpose: “customers are better informed, better prepared and make better choices”. You’ll be engaging customers both inbound and outbound to help them fully understand their options.
You will need to be flexible, adaptable and willing to learn. Your role will involve new and exciting pilots for customer engagement which will help feed our wider operational strategy. We will be helping to create value for customers by helping them make the right choice, whether that’s advice from our Aviva Financial Advisors or helping them to self-serve.
The customer is at the heart of everything we do at Aviva and we have a culture which empowers all of our people to deliver great service. We continually look to improve how we do things and help our people to identify challenges and give them the platform to provide ideas and solutions that can enhance the customer journey.
We are looking for motivated and passionate people who want an opportunity to give excellent customer service and have the ability to react and be proactive on customers’ needs.
If you’re looking for a high profile opportunity then ACE can help you to develop your skills and progress your career at Aviva.
You will be contracted to work 35hrs between the hours of 9am – 6pm Monday to Friday, based in our Norwich (Broadland Business Park) Office. Your hours may follow a changing pattern to ensure all business requirements are covered.
What you will be doing
• Understand and adhere to regulation and the boundaries that are in place whilst maintaining an excellent customer conversation.
• Have the knowledge to service high frequency and complex customer demands.
• Explain to customers the advice service and options available to them.
• Recognise customers’ advice need and refer them to the appropriate channel.
• Adapt quickly to new tests, analyse, learn from and share data you collect.
• Understand the relevant systems and use them effectively to support your role.
• Support fellow team members as required.
• Be flexible and willing to learn.
• Manage your workload efficiently to meet expectations.
• Drive engagement with our customers, focusing on understanding what really matters to them.
• Provide highest levels of customer service, ensuring customers are treated fairly at all times.
Key Skills and Behaviours
• Excellent listening and questioning skills.
• High level of inter-personal skills.
• Ability to work under instruction as well as showing initiative.
• Attention to detail with good decision making/judgement skills.
• Good organisational and time management skills.
• Positive and flexible approach to change.
• Evidence of being able to work in a team.
• Ability to motivate self and others.
What will you get for this role?
* Starting Salary of £17,000 with opportunities to rise up to £22,000 through pay progression
* Generous defined contribution pension scheme
* Annual performance related bonus and pay review
* Minimum holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
* Up to 30% discount for some Aviva products through “My Aviva Extras” plus discounts for Friends and Family
* Excellent range of flexible benefits to include a matching share save scheme
Full training will be provided and we will support you on your journey to learn about our customers and business. You will be given every opportunity to improve the way we work and deliver our purpose where we defy uncertainty.
Bring to Aviva what makes you different and we’ll support you to do the best work of your life. We encourage applications from everyone who wants to help us achieve our purpose of helping our customers to Defy Uncertainty.
One of Aviva’s core values is Care More, and this is brought to life through the flexible ways we like to work. This may include working from home some of the time, or flexible work schedules to accommodate parent and carer responsibilities, further studies and hobbies.
We prefer all applications to be submitted online, however if you require an alternative method of applying please contact us directly
As a disability confident employer we guarantee to interview anyone with a disability, (As defined in the The Equality Act 2010) whose application meets the minimum criteria for the post. (By ‘minimum criteria’ we mean that you must provide us with evidence which demonstrates that you generally meet the level of competence required, as well as meeting any of the qualifications, skills or experience defined as essential).
Please apply through the website. and then notify us that you meet the conditions for the guaranteed interview scheme.