9 months ago
Posted: Mon Nov 19 10:55:55 2018
Job ref: rline Acc Rec
Job Type: Permanent
£0.00 per annum
Accounts Receivable Clerk
We’re Sally Europe, the biggest supplier in Europe for hair and beauty professionals. We bring together the following market-leading professional brands; Sally, Salon Services, Pro Duo, Salon Success and Sinelco, and we operate across 7 European countries.
Our mission is to be the preferred partner for professionals across Europe, but we are not stopping there. We care about making a difference to our employees and customers and getting it right each time. Our people throughout have a forward-thinking ethos, teams are always striving to inspire others, and we continue to deliver new and innovative solutions that leave that lasting impression.
We are looking for an Accounts Receivable Clerk, based at our office in Bracknell
About the role …
To monitor ageing on debtor report, arrange collection of monies and resolve invoice queries. Support colleagues in customer contact centre, with queries on customer accounts. Primary focus on Salon Success Ltd. Build strong relationships with Salons across the UK and Continental Europe.
Key Responsibilities …
* Analysing, reviewing and collecting money from credit account customers
* Resolving queries, account adjustments, placing accounts on hold and removing hold status
* Posting and allocating funds to the customers’ accounts
* Allocating monies and monitor all cash receipts.
* Reconciling sales processed to card payments taken, and querying any discrepancies
* Operating and enforcing adherence to company policy for approved expenditure
About you …
* You’ll possess excellent communication skills
* Have a strong customer focus
* Able to plan, organise and prioritise
* Attention to detail
* Good administration skills
* Able to analyse, review and manage data
* Be IT literate
If this sounds like the challenge you are looking for please apply. It’s simple to do, just upload your CV and if we think you would be a great match we’ll give you a call to get to know you further.
If you are successful you can expect a competitive salary, excellent benefits package and a genuine opportunity to drive your career forward whilst working with an enthusiastic team.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Please forward your CV in word format