6 months ago
Account Handler - Accounts Payable
Ashford- Enterprise House
Our Accounts Payable Department is looking to recruit an Accounts Payable Account Handler to join our busy team.
Ideal candidates need to be well organised, have great communication skills both verbal and written, a good understanding and working knowledge of Excel.
Accounts Payable experience or relevant experience working within a finance team would be great, but you will need to be used to managing a large workload, prioritising both internal departments and external customer’s needs on a large scale.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
* Resolving queries and reconciliations
* To regularly update and progress any actions on your assigned accounts.
* To assist suppliers in a professional manner at all times to resolve their queries.
* Ensure that your reports are accurate and up to date at all times.
* To carry out any other ad hoc tasks that you are asked to do, in a friendly, co-operative and professional manner.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience:
* Great telephone manner and Customer Service Skills
* Ability to prioritise workloads and work well in a busy, sometimes high pressure environment.
* Project manage on multiple tasks
* Work on their own initiative as well as working in a team.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Knowledge of SAP an advantage, MS Excel necessary
Here at Brakes Group, we have a simple mission – to help businesses who serve food to thrive. And as we have been serving chefs across the food industry for nearly 60 years, with a business built on quality, reliability, innovation and trust, it’s no surprise that we know what we’re doing.
And with a culture where everyone works together as one team to be the best we can be, with a real focus on our brilliant people, there is no doubt that we have the right ingredients to make your career a successful one. If you’re looking for development we can help you achieve your aspirations. We have clear career paths and learning programmes which will support you at every step of the way – We also have a whole range of Apprenticeships and a Graduate Programme so there really is something for you at every level of your career whether you are just starting out or are a seasoned professional. And being part of Sysco – the Global leader in selling, marketing and distributing food products; the opportunities really are endless.
If this isn’t enough, we offer a whole realm of fantastic benefits and incentives including
• Discounts on products and services
• Clear career pathways and development
• Excellent rewards and recognition schemes
• Pension plan
• Additional holiday purchase
Brakes UK uses a third party to undertake a number of checks. Any offer of employment made by Brakes UK would be conditional upon receiving a satisfactory; reference, identity document(s), basic DBS certificate and basic credit check.
FEED YOUR AMBITION. DELIVER YOUR FUTURE