9 months ago
Accounts and Admin Assistant - (Salary: Competitive)
Reporting to: Financial Controller
Direct reports: None
Job purpose: Act as a support function providing accounts and administration assistance for a range of functions and teams.
Act as front of house; providing a warm welcome and exceptional customer service to all visitors.
Nature and scope (including impact of decision-making):
• Day-to-day administration for the Accounts, Human Resources, Service Departments.
• This role will require the ability to deal across functions, from shop floor personnel through to Senior Managers.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
• Assist the Sales and Purchase Ledger Supervisor with;
Purchase Ledger Invoice Queries
Collating Invoice Production information
• Manage warranty claims
• Check Service Contract Data and ensure contracts are valid for works provided
• Welcome all visitors / customers arriving at Hako Reception and provide assistance / refreshments where necessary. Ensure all visitors experience a warm and friendly environment and exceptional customer service.
• Answer telephone calls with a professional and courteous manner; abide by the telephone ‘rules’ set within the office. Relay telephone messages in a timely fashion.
• Accountable for maintaining adequate stock of stationary items, placing orders as necessary. Orders must be logged and authorised as per the internal order system.
• Order buffet lunches for meetings as and when required by the business/ HR and Business Support Manager. Orders must be logged and authorised as per the internal order system.
• Responsibility for the weekly review, update and distribution of the Management Diary.
• Responsibility for maintaining the cleanliness of the conference kitchen and ensuring the Conference Room / Reception area is left clean and tidy after each meeting (with relation to meetings being held by the Managing Director only).
• Purchase refreshments for the main and conference kitchen on a monthly basis. Ensuring we always have an adequate supply.
• Provide general administration and filing as and when required.
• To operate at the highest professional and ethical standards at all times.
• Maintain a strong knowledge of all Hako products and services.
• To operate at all times within the Company’s policies and procedures.
• Ensure the full utilisation of all available sales tools and to comply with required reporting policies and procedures at all times.
• Take responsibility for understanding and agreeing action plan for own development needs.
(minimum requirements to be able to perform the job effectively/successfully)
Education & Training
· Good Maths and English skills (min GCSE C or equivalent)
· Educated to minimum of ‘A’ level or equivalent;
Skills & Experience
· Excellent communication skills both verbal & written
· Highly organised with some experience of working to deadlines
· Good working knowledge of MS Windows including Word Excel and PowerPoint
· Experience of working in an accounts/office environment
· Knowledge working on CRM Systems or similar.
· Professional telephone manner.
Interpersonal & Behavioural Skills
(To include core competencies)
· Has the potential to move a minimum of one further level in the organisation;
· Drive – fully focused on delivering to customer expectation.
· Personal impact – perceived as an energetic individual who will deliver, by both the customer and the rest of the Hako organisation;
· Tenacity – will always strive to achieve goals irrespective of the perceived size and extent of obstacles. Is willing to take risks.
· Display the Company’s Core Competencies and behaviours at all times – CP 002
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties. The Company reserves the right to adapt, change and add to these duties, tasks and responsibilities in line with business needs.
* Display the Company’s Core Competencies and behaviours at all times – CP 002The above is not an exhaustive list of duties. The Company reserves the right to adapt, change and add to these duties, tasks and responsibilities in line with business needs.