6 months ago
Account Sales Manager
Salary: £Competitive inc benefits
Hours of work: 40
Account Sales Manager- Northern Ireland:
Home Based and Office based:
Salary Competitive including benefits:
Do you have outstanding influencing and negotiation ability obtained in Sales/Account Manager role? Are you able to write well-articulated proposals and reports in response to clients’ needs, in addition to having the ability to identify and resolve issues? Well then come and join us as an Account Manager for PFP (Primaflow and F&P) in Northern Ireland!
Within this role you will maintain and develop a sales and customer base within the designated geographical area and increase revenue from these specified locations, as well as achieving or exceeding targets for PFP products and services as directed by the Regional Sales Manager.
* Based from home but supporting the Bangor distribution centre, the successful applicant will maintain and develop our existing customer base, ensuring that all relevant contacts are regularly called, demonstrating the ability to maximise selling time by excellent planning and organisation.
* Maintain the highest level of integrity, customer confidence and satisfaction through regular telephone, email and postal contact.
* Achieve GPI and Sales Targets as agreed and as part of an individual set of Personal Objectives and to ensure that these are monitored and reviewed on a regular basis. The expectation is a minimum of 6 sales calls per day.
* Understand and interpret customer requirements and use every sales opportunity to promote the full Primaflow product range and service offering. The product range may later expand into F & P products also.
* Take the initiative to target and open new customer accounts, projects and follow up enquires in a timely manner.
* Provide innovative product and service solutions to differentiate our offer to the customer.
* Proactively maintain and develop long term customer relationships.
We are the UK leader in the building materials and home improvement markets. Recognised as one of Britain’s Top Employers since 2010, we offer our employees access to extensive career opportunities across 20+ leading businesses including Travis Perkins, Wickes, Keyline and City Plumbing Supplies. We operate out of more than 2,000 outlets nationwide and have over 28,000 colleagues.
Despite our size, we’ve got the values of a family run business. So there has never been a better time to join us. And if, like us, you put customers at heart of everything you do, you can expect to be rewarded with a full package of perks on top of a salary that grows with you as you grow in our business.