10 months ago
American Express a Top 10 Glass Door employer and Fortune’s 100 Top company to work for award winner has been defined by its ability to innovate, evolve and take risks and always put our customer at the centre of everything we do. With many other awards including: Working mothers as well as being voted one of the Top 10 Employers in the UK by Working Families, the UK's leading work-life balance organisation which is only a small part of what makes us the successful dynamic fortune 500 company we are today.
Nowhere do these values hold truer than in the exciting and dynamic family of Global fraud protection services. With a fast pace, and great development opportunities Global Fraud protection services offers a unique chance to start and grow your career within American Express.
Global Fraud Protection in Europe boast amongst the top area for employee engagement scores in our annual employee satisfaction survey meaning here at Global Fraud Protection Services, we really know and love what we do.
So if you’re ready to take on a challenge where you can make an impact doing something you love, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career in Global fraud protection services. With these exciting opportunities you need look no further.
Just some of what we do here:
* Deliver extraordinary service to our customers whilst resolving their Fraud concerns
* Discussing sensitive fraud concerns on calls with our wide range of customers
* Handling highly sensitive information is a key part of the role, whilst building meaningful relationship with our customers
* For this work we partner with our merchants and card members to enable spend for our customers whilst prevent fraud losses
* Our aim through time management and strong analytical skill is to minimise fraud losses
* Fluency in English and German
* Flexibility and decisiveness
* Excellent analytical and communication skills
* Strong team player
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
Customer orientated and ability to deal with sensitive issues/complaints
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time