10 months ago
Opening date for applications: 26th November 2018
Closing date for applications: 26th December 2018
Competitive salary applies.
* BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
* Experience working in an account management/sales planning role.
* Online sales, business-development experience and digital advertising sales/marketing experience.
* Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
* Proficiency in presentation and spreadsheet software.
* Ability to strategically think and analyze the needs of clients.
* Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, with the ability to drive and implement ideas in a changing environment.
* Excellent business sense, problem solving, project management and analytical skills.
About the job
Businesses that partner with Waze come in all shapes and sizes. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills contribute greatly to Waze's sales team. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide excellent client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Waze's key clients and understand how our product can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
At Waze, we leave all egos at the door and concentrate on the job at hand. We value passionate, down to earth, “can do” people who enjoy fine-tuning small details, without losing sight of the big picture. We are looking for the type of person who feels uncomfortable when a day goes by without achieving something impactful. Someone who is driven to get things done and views obstacles as an exciting challenge that demands a creative solution. Above all else, this role requires someone who takes great pride in their work and is inspired and motivated by their role in improving the way millions of people drive worldwide.
As an Account Manager for Waze, you'll work as part of the Accounts team to manage key relationships with clients.
Waze's sales team is the link that connects drivers with businesses both big and small. With millions of drivers using Waze, you have access to a platform that can aid businesses in reaching thousands of potential local customers on their mobile devices. We are looking for individuals who are familiar with the world of advertising and who are self starters, team players and ready to be part of a dynamic environment.
* Optimize advertising opportunities across our mobile product line, develop and cultivate relationships with agency executives and clients, and manage all aspects of advertising campaigns to ensure we meet performance and optimization requirements.
* Align Waze products with the client's marketing strategy, identify new business opportunities, and attend client meetings to support the business presentations by understanding Waze, the client and market to deliver actionable insights.
* Work in close collaboration with sales representatives to identify strategic business opportunities, based on quantitative and qualitative industry insights combined with Waze data.
* Prepare smart, integrated, research-based presentations and proposals, building new strategic approaches to our products and enhancing Google's reputation as a consultant and partner.
* Acquire and share knowledge of each industry/vertical (competitive landscape, products, consumer behavior trends, key business challenges, etc.) in order to develop industry-wide recommendations on development opportunities.