2 months ago
Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing adoption of Amazon Web Services (AWS) in the startup ecosystem? Do you have the insights, business and technical background necessary to help establish AWS as a key technology platform provider? As Account Manager, you will have the exciting opportunity to help grow and shape the future of an emerging technology, and drive adoption of AWS in startup accounts.
You will be at the heart of latest trends like Artificial Intelligence, Fintech, and IoT, and work with accounts that leverage state-of-the-art technologies on AWS to innovate and disrupt their industries.
The ideal candidate will possess both an account management and technology background that enables them to drive an engagement at the executive level as well as with software engineers and IT architects. He/she should also be a self-starter with entrepreneurial spirit who is prepared to work in a fast-paced environment, develop and execute against a territory coverage plan and consistently deliver results.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Promote AWS services in a defined territory or industry vertical.
· Develop and execute against a comprehensive account/territory plan.
· Create & articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services.
· Facilitate customer adoption.
· Maintain a robust projects pipeline.
· Work with partners to extend reach & promote adoption.
· Contribute to positive customer experience. Expect moderate travel.
· Several years of technology related sales, business development, or sales engineering/consulting experience.
· Strong verbal and written communications skills
· Business acumen to comprehend complex customer strategy and industry business drivers
· Proven track record to achieving or exceeding sales targets
· Demonstrated initiative and creativity
· BA/BS degree
MBA or Degree qualification preferred
· Experience in driving adoption of new technologies and solutions
· Previous Cloud expertise at a technology company