about 1 month ago
Off the back of an already successful relationship with Nespresso Professional, the Lyreco Nespresso partnership will be further expanding.
We are looking for the best of the best to further drive the Nespresso Professional proposition within the territory area of Manchester & Stockport.
What is expected of a Nespresso Professional Account Manager?
Consistent acquisition of new business sales and development of an on-going new business pipeline, whilst achieving ambitions profitable growth, through the effective management of a defined customer base. Utilising best practice and being an ambassador of the Lyreco values and the Nespresso Professional brand. Reporting directly into the Sales Manager responsible for the division, you will have a pro-active approach to generating new business and ensure the highest standards of service are delivered to customers, so that accounts are retained on a long-term basis.
Nespresso Professional are at the forefront when it comes to innovation in coffee; with new product launches and machine advancements round every corner, this role is well suited to the tech-savvy coffee enthusiast.
Key responsibilities & accountabilities:
* Effectively manage, develop and grow a new customer base in order to exceed set targets.
* Consistently achieve and record a sufficient number of best practice customer facing visits within the territory area of Manchester & Stockport.
* Dedicate specific focus on cold calling and generating new business leads.
* Actively knowledge of Nespresso Professional proposition, structure and service guarantees, in line with Lyreco best practice.
* Establish and maintain effective methods of communication with Customers, Manager and colleagues, adhering to pre-agreed deadlines.
* Effective management of all customer data, utilising tools and reporting systems.
* Deliver the best customer experience by minimising customer returns and credits.
* Successful completion of all training courses, both internal and external.
The Ideal Candidate
Our Ideal Account Manager will have:
* The creativity and initiative to deliver first class results.
* Knowledge of creating and developing a new business pipeline.
* Excellent communication and presentation skills, across a variety of medias.
* An ability to build trust, respect and rapport quickly, at all levels.
* Knowledge of the territory would be an advantage.
* Proven track record of winning and developing customer accounts in a business to business environment.
* Ability to sell and negotiate at all levels within a company hierarchy.
* A proven track record of winning and developing customer accounts in a business to business environment.
* Highly organised approach to workload, with a motivated and ambitious attitude.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Account Manager to join our Nespresso Professional Team in Manchester. Offering a salary of up to £30,000k (DOE) plus OTE of £12,000 plus company car and additional company benefits.
About the Company
The Nespresso Professional and Lyreco partnership works so well because of the standards and ethics that represent who we are. At Lyreco we believe in delivering excellence as standard and this is delivered through the passion of our people and knowing that the solutions we offer are premium.
The Nespresso Professional solution offers this perfectly, by providing businesses with premium quality Grand Cru coffees, innovative machines and excellent customer support. It reflects your company values to delight employees, customers and visitors.
Lyreco UK & Ireland