- Disruptive IT and MarTech solutions provider
- Full support and mentoring - a rare break into the sector
- Strong realistic earnings in £45k in year 1
- Pure account management - no phone bashing!
Job title and sector: Account Manager - Marketing Solutions, MarTech
The Role: Recruit for Attitude, Train for Skill. Sounds like a cliché but it's very much the mantra of this growing marketing solutions provider. In order to be successful here, you're going to have experience driving revenue from a base of accounts, or have come from a marketing or data background. The office is lively and the core values of the business revolve around customer focus and the ability to solve problems, so if you think this is the chance in IT Sales that you're looking for, get in touch today. Key Role information: Marketing Solutions, MarTech
- Office based role but client facing closing deals all over the UK.
- Mix of managing key accounts and new business to existing customers - no phone bashing!
- Selling into any vertical; from charities, to football clubs, to insurance companies.
- Key technology to drive effective customer marketing, a hot topic in the modern world of business.
Requirements for the Account Manager - Marketing Solutions, MarTech role:
- Tech sales or a data / marketing background is preferred, but not essential
- Social selling skills, happy on the phone but also familiar with LinkedIn, Salesforce, phone calls, meetings
- Happy to get involved for work and socially
- Bright and willing to listen and learn.
The Package for the Account Manager - Marketing Solutions, MarTech:
- Basic: £30-35k
- Bonus / OTE: £45k realistic year 1
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Privately owned, financially astute
- Disruptive solutions and attitude, not afraid to do things differently
- Invest heavily in the portfolio, continually being developed
- Good place to work, people are driven but don't take themselves too seriously
- The market has some competition, but they have a strong win rate
: Manchester, Liverpool, Chester, Warrington, Cheshire