about 1 year ago
Account Manager - London and South
Responsible to Sales Manager
The main purpose of the role is to achieve sales targets through managing designated accounts and developing new distribution in line with UK sales strategy. To produce sales forecasts, account plans and regular trading updates for the account portfolio.
London and South
Closing Date for Applications:
Sunday 16th September 2018
* Achieving sales targets (full price, clearance or others as required from time to time).
* Sales management of designated accounts.
* To develop and manage an area and business plan in line with company objectives and as designated by the Sales Director & Sales Manager.
* To develop and maintain account plans for all focus accounts.
* Establish, develop and open new accounts, as defined by the company and in line with segmentation rules.
* Contribute to the product development of ranges through structured account & product feedback at regular intervals.
* Develop a close working relationship with the design and marketing teams to help develop the account base and seek out new business opportunities.
* Develop a seasonal go-to-market plan for your account base and key customers.
* Utilise a prescriptive selling technique through assortment planning & ROS planner.
* Contribute to the maintenance and running of the UK showrooms ensuring company standards are kept at all times.
* Deliver sales margin across account base.
* Maintain costs in line with the UK & Ireland budget.
Skills and Experience:
* Educated to a degree level or relevant experience
* Experience in regional and area account management.
* Experience in managing brand distribution and category segmentation.
* Experience in managing sell-through activities, in-store display and influencing sell-out.
* Knowledge of the clothing/ textile industry.
* Strategic planning and budget planning skills.
* Sales forecasting and range planning at account level.
* Execution of product and account channel distribution segmentation.
* Identifying and developing new business opportunities.
* Excellent verbal and written Communication skills to build strong relationshipsinternally and externally.
* Excellent ability to undertake presentations at individual and group level. Negotiation and objection handling skills.
* Ability to analyze external and internal numerical data and translate into actions.
* Strong problem solving and decision making skills.
* Time management and structured journey planning experience.
E-mail Barbour about this vacancy
* Essential to have a full clean driving licence
To register your interest in the role please send through a copy of your CV and a covering letter to our recruitment team. In the subject box please state which role you wish to apply for.