5 months ago
Position Title: Account Manager
Position Type: Permanent
There has never been a better time to be involved with Global Trade. Come be a part of an international team delivering market leading solutions to enterprises doing business across the globe.
Integration Point is looking for Account Managers that maintain and expand relationships with strategically important clients. The Account Manager is responsible for managing and growing existing accounts. This position will develop and execute various account expansion and growth initiatives, focus on retaining existing customers and expanding the use of the Integration Point platform.
An Account Manager represents the entire range of Integration Point products and services to specific clients while leading the customer account planning cycle and ensuring existing client needs and expectations are met by Integration Point.
* Establish professional relationships with key Stakeholders within assigned client accounts, including involvement as primary escalation point for support issues from assigned clients
* Accountable for achieving sales quota and assigned account objectives
* Expand (cross-sell/up-sell) and retain revenue streams with existing clients
* Development and execution of strategic sales plans by utilizing marketing strategies, account penetration, and sales process management
* Complete strategic customer “roadmap” to introduce existing clients to expanded capabilities within the Integration Point platform of products
* Coordinates the involvement of product and industry experts to enhance account performance objectives and exceed client expectations for the Integration Point platform
* Lead and initiate joint company-strategic account planning meetings with Integration Point clients that measure mutual performance objectives, develop control processes, enhances financial performance and stability, and develops a multi layered roadmap
* Proactively assess, clarify, and validate customer needs on an on-going basis including existing Integration Point products to assess effectiveness for products installed and future operational needs
* Four year college degree from an accredited institution in Business or Marketing
* Demonstrable background of increasing responsibility with proven results in an account management and/or outside sales role selling complex solutions in the enterprise customer segment and solid understanding of software solutions selling.
* Minimum five years of trade compliance and/or supply chain trade experience
* Previous experience In Global Trade Management Consulting a plus
* Customs Brokers License a plus
* Must be able to self-manage within a complex and dynamic sales cycle, being highly adaptive to a changing marketplace
* Excellent listening, writing and presentation skills
* Ability to collaborate with partners, resources and team members
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.