Account Manager - Instrumentation Products
Salary: £40k - £45k + bonus + company rewards and benefits + Company car
Our client is a leading provider of motion control technology with an exciting opportunity for a role within their filtration division for a candidate keen to secure an opportunity with real scope to progress in seniority. You will be tasked with servicing key existing accounts and developing new business across the UK with all the support and technical input required to be successful. The business heavily invests in their employees offering growth plans and career development opportunities allowing you to grow organically within the business. The business offers state of the art, constantly evolving technology and solutions
The individual is primarily responsible for the continued growth and development of Instrumentation Group products via major OEMs and specialist manufacturers within the UK market.
The role is well suited to a candidate with a background in Hydraulics, mechanical engineering, Instrumentation, Fluid power electrical any any other wider engineering discipline.
* Maintain and grow sales at existing customers utilising all the product lines
* Identify and win business at new customers within the UK market.
* To achieve or exceed the annual territory sales plan.
* To work on and achieve a range of objectives that deliver breakthrough sales growth.
* Respond to and follow up sales enquiries using appropriate methods.
* Ensure key projects are documented in Siebel, and sales tools/processes are being used to ensure maximum sales value.
* Work closely with clients and Divisions to provide fluidic system solutions.
* Monitor and report market and competitor activities and provide relevant reports and feedback.
* Clearly communicate and discuss customer requirements with the internal sales team to ensure the highest levels of customer service.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
* An in-depth understanding of the territory together with the customers and potential customers.
* Working knowledge of all technologies within the fluid power market and be able to utilise this to optimise the portfolio.
* Ensure that commercial decisions reflect the strategic plan of the Sales Company.
* Able to demonstrate the ability to influence Senior Managers / Engineers within designated customers.
* Develop or have a good understand of the Sales Company and wider organisation.
* The role increasingly requires excellent PC skills, with good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Siebel.
* Communicates proactively, regularly and reports back in a concise and timely manner.
* Three of more years sales experience within the UK fluid power market.
* Maintains the highest professional and ethical standards in line with Corporate and Group policies/standards/ground rules.
* The candidate must hold a full driving license and be prepared to stay away from home.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.