The successful candidate will be responsible for the account management of independent bars and regional bar groups in a specific area across East London.
This person will 'live' the pub and bar scene and will have their finger on the pulse of what is happening in East London.
My client is now one of the UK's largest drinks brands in both the On and Off trade. They have developed an excellent reputation as one of the most advanced drinks companies in the country, a fact underlined by its Category Partner status with several of it's major customers.
The main responsibilities of the Account Manager - Drinks, is to:
The successful candidate will have:
* A team player with strong influencing and negotiation skills
* High standard of administrative understanding and ability.
* An understanding of some or all of;
o Key bar groups
o Regional Wholesalers and Cash & Carry customers
o 'The pub and bar scene' within East London
* High levels of Drive, Passion and Energy and confidence.
* Strong commercial acumen with an understanding of P+L management.
* Numerate but with a creative flair and a convivial approach.
* A flexible, self-starter that is pro-active
* Results driven, customer focused with strong
£25,000 - £30,000 Basic Salary