- Midlands based SaaS Vendor.
- Providing a plethora of technology- Cyber, ERP and IaaS to name a few.
- Taking top-performing IT Sales talent into management and equity.
- Cash rich business, transitioning to £50m within 2 years.
- Walking into a base of warm accounts already spending.
Job title and sector - Account Manager, Cloud and Microsoft Services
The Role: "Boutique", "Niche", "Specialist" all other ways of representing a business which has to walk away from more prospects than it goes after. Well what about an organisation that has broad expertise. They are able to provide critical operational systems covering ERP, Stock Control and Warehouse management. Not only this, but their offering gives full 24/7 Managed hosting and infrastructure, as well as ensuring your important customer data is kept secure. The focus for this Managed Services BDM:
- Home based role but regular office contact in your early days to build your internal network.
- Selling a true cloud offering, including Azure and 365.
- Selling to a range of sectors- manufacturing, finance, insurance, professional services.
- Dealing with deal of £40k TCV.
- Driving new business through your own internal telesales "buddy", LinkedIn, exhibitions.
Requirements for the Account Manager, Cloud and Microsoft Services
- Trained account manager, used a proven methodology
- Demonstrated cross selling and upselling skills into a base
- Demonstrated success in a "non-corporate" IT Business - roll your sleeves up mindset
- Proven experience selling managed services, cyber, consulting, hardware/ integration
- Target-driven individual - achieved target for at least 3 of the last 5 years
- Team focussed approach but not afraid to be ruthless when its called for
The Package for the Account Manager, Cloud and Microsoft Services:
- Basic: 50k
- Bonus / OTE: 80
- Car: Exec type car or allowance
- Benefits: Laptop, Mobile, Healthcare, Pension, 25 days holiday
- Strong regional player moving to compete with the big integrators
- Growth target of £50m within 2 years
- Superb longevity across all the business functions including sales and consulting
- Sales director with a track record of success in similar transformation projects.
: Birmingham, Worcester, Coventry, Cheltenham, Swindon.