20 days ago
Account Manager, Branded Content
Last Date for Application
Overall Job Purpose
This is an exciting opportunity to work across a portfolio of well known and loved national brands across both the commercial and charity sectors. With the responsibility of delivering cross channel solutions for these high profile accounts, this role will enable you to showcase your skills in planning and delivering long term print, video and web content, working closely with our in-house creative and production teams.
Reporting to the Group Account Director you will directly manage, and support across a portfolio of clients. This role is for you if you love getting out to meet clients and being the person at the heart of the action bringing all the teams and results together.
Take a look at some of our work below:
* To personally lead several client relationships. Managing the day-to-day running of each project from start to finish.
* To be responsible for client sign off on all projects
* To own and deliver upon all scheduling and administration tasks involved in the set up and delivery of the projects that you manage.
* Attend regular client meeting to present creative work, project and activity reporting
* To strategically develop your clients, ensuring that clients understand the full extent of our production and strategic offering.
* To understand your clients business environment, including challenges and competitors
* To identify and develop opportunities for client growth.
* To ensure projects run both on schedule and on budget.
* To provide first class client contact, to include:
* Day-to-day liaison
* Producing contact reports
* Weekly status reports
* Preparing presentations
* You’ll work closely with the editorial, design, production, sales and digital development teams to assist in account and planning activity.
* Show leadership through your ability to take a 360 degree view of projects and challenging the status quo and improving upon processes and deliverables.
* You will have direct P&L responsibility for your clients and will show sound commercial judgement in your decisions regarding the development of new and existing profit lines.
* You will be targeted to grow your client accounts, contributing to the commercial success of the wider department
* You will prepare quotes and invoices for your clients and pride yourself on detailed and timely attention to all administrative aspects of financial management
* Work with the account and creative teams to continually learn from clients’ experiences to enhance our products.
* Have a broad knowledge of the wider ‘content marketing’ market and what’s being offered
* Review and approve creative and technical work before showcasing to the client
* You will be able to create test and review plans for your projects which you will track, report upon and advise internal and client stakeholders upon, following assessment of results.
* You will be willing and able to up-skill in new areas of product strategy and delivery as required by clients.
Sales, Marketing and Business Development
* Seek and develop new client development opportunities. Regularly pitching new ideas to your clients.
* Undertake market research into key target areas
* Undertake product analysis on a regular basis
* Assisting the senior management team when re-tendering for client work
* Set a high standard in terms of general behaviour, appearance and professionalism
* You will take responsibility for ensuring positive client relationships and building rapport. You will be responsible for building agency credibility and arranging client entertainment.
* You will relish the opportunity to lead client meetings and will feel comfortable travelling, understanding that sometimes this includes travel out of hours. This will include air travel as well as being able to drive.
* Assist in developing the internal and external positive reputation of Immediate Media to all stakeholders – colleagues, clients, suppliers, partners and the wider industry,
Knowledge, Experience & Competencies
You will have significant experience working in an agency environment and you will be extremely client facing. You will have knowledge of both print and digital content publishing.
The ideal candidate will have experience in both project management and strategic account management and currently be working as an Account Manager within a media environment.
You will be confident in using Excel, Word, and creating good looking client presentations. Prior working knowledge of analytics platforms for web and social media would be an advantage.
A full driving license is essential.
If you're bright, business savvy, ambitious and passionate about content marketing, then we want to hear from you!