This is a true Account Management role, working with your Clinical and Procurement customers in the Acute setting. This individual with form and build close working partnerships with customers to ensure a detailed understanding of their needs in order to make recommendations on the best service and capital equipment product offering.
The client is a global, premium medical device manufacturer with an excellent reputation for quality and customer centricity. High level of credibility within specialised Products and Services in the Acute setting and an excellent reputation as an employer professionals want to join and develop with.
- Develop and manage close working partnerships with your customers in the Acute setting, managing your diary effectively to work around their commitments.
- Utilise your unrivalled knowledge of the capital equipment range of products in order to advise and recommend the right solution to your customers.
- Manage your diary to prioritise well.
- Form excellent relationships with your immediate team, line manager and other functions within the business in order to deliver the solution to your customers.
- Record information accurately in the CRM system.
Broad backgrounds are considered - candidates will ideally have experience and exposure to Acute settings and Capital equipment - from a sales / account management or Clinical background.
- Strong relationship development skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Gravitas an credibility to represent a market leader.
- Competitive base salary
- Car allowance or Company car
- 25 days holiday