The Account Manager will be working with a leading learning and development business helping to maintain relationships with leading corporates. The business currently works with the likes of Google, VW, British Airways and TFL and provide innovative training solutions to help business grow and develop.
My client is a leading Learning and development business. They help large corporate business grow and increase productivity by providing innovative and sometimes bespoke training solutions that utilise live actors. They have a great standing in the market and are now going through a period of increased funding and change and want take the business forward with new hires.
The Account Manager will be responsible for the management of client relationships. Leveraging the capability of your internal team to support whenever required.
The AM's key responsibility is to build long lasting relationships with key stakeholders and buyers who provide opportunity to developing capability within their organisation. The account manager serves to understand the customer's demands, plan how to meet these demands, and generate sales for the company as a result.
The Account Manager will need to have:
* An understanding of how you have grown and developed existing client account through meeting their business needs and building long lasting relationships;
* Experience of selling in the industry, inclusive of new technologies
* An understanding of the Interact marketplace and unique market position;
* The ability to manage multiple projects to tight timeframes
* Proactive telephone manner and ability to book follow up calls and meetings;
* Ability to develop robust sales plans to deliver against targets;
* Relationship building and engagement skills - including cold calling or prospecting;
* Experience of writing high quality proposals and pitches;
* Confident and engaging presentation and verbal communication skills;
* Strong influencing and collaboration skills;
* Negotiation skills and knowledge around commercial agreements to be able to have commercial conversations that manage scope
The successful Account Manager will receive