4 months ago
This company provides high quality hearing checks and hearing aids to customers across the UK and Ireland.
Based on their existing successful partnership with LloydsPharmacy, the expansion of the company is accelerating and new vacancies have become available. Their audiologists who provide the hearing assessments through the LloydsPharmacy network require additional support in developing their regions.
It is recognised that a close and constant coaching support is a resource that has to be in place to support the audiologists and the Lloyds pharmacy staff ensuring all Hearing Test Days (HTDs) capacity is fully utilised. This support has to be self-funding and incremental to the growth of the company.
The Account Manager oversees a specified geographical region in the UK, with relationship management of a number of pharmacies. The position ensures sufficient performances of all HTDs.
Specifically, the Account Manager will optimise the visibility of the brand in Lloyds pharmacies, as well as maximising the number of customers seen on the HTDs.
The Account Manager will be expected to maintain a mixed role of training staff on how to make appointments for themselves as well visiting all pharmacies to recruit bookings for HTDs as required.
- Visit pharmacies as per agreed plan
- Liaise with audiologists and HO staff from store visit observations
- Support the delivery of group LloydsPharmacy staff training events
- Invite appropriate customers to book appts for HTDs
- Train Lloyds staff to invite appropriate customers to book appts for HTDs
- Maintain high appointments booked/attended performance for Region
- Make customer confirmation calls
- Replenish POS materials in pharmacies to brand guidelines.
- Minimum of 5 GCSEs - English and Maths essential. Additional vocational qualifications desirable
- Strong and vibrant with good inter-personal skills. Must be resilient and self-motivated to achieve
- Able to work independently and travel across the Region - valid driving licence essential
- Competent with Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent spoken and written English essential; good grasp of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) reports and analysis required
- Track record of achievement of high levels of success in recruiting members of the public for follow up appointments and/or services
- Evidence of ability to apply new techniques and product knowledge in a commercial application
- Passionate about people; Multi-disciplinary staff- engagement experience desirable.
Full time preferable - Part-time considered.
Negotiable basic salary based on experience + performance bonus - OTE £30k+
Additional car allowance provided and all company expenses covered.
28 days ago
only 9 hours until close
26 days ago
only 2 days until close