Account Manager offering an attractive basic salary of up to £20,000 plus uncapped commission, bonus and benefits, based in Darwen, near Blackburn.
We are a family run company with a small but friendly sales team.
The role of Sales Account Manager is due to continued expansion and offers the following:
- Attractive basic salary of up to £20,000 (more based on experience)
- Realistic OTE of £40-£50k
- Above average simple and effective uncapped commission structure
- Quarterly bonus payments
- Spiff days sponsored by vendors, win IT related products, High Street vouchers, weekends away
- Pension scheme
- Performance Development Reviews - Personal training plans
- Relaxed, friendly team atmosphere
- Easily accessible by public transport (main bus route)
- Free car parking
The ideal Account Manager:
- Managing all inbound calls
- Day to day communication with customers, internal sales executives, sales professionals, suppliers and all internal teams to ensure optimum and accurate workflow of data and sales support activities throughout the sales office
- Processing customer prices, credits, sales orders, invoices, returns, card payments, purchase orders.
- Assisting in processing all general sales and enquiries that come into the Sales Office to provide a high and professional level of customer support
- Maintaining excellent technical knowledge across a wide range of products
- Ensure that all customer records and company files folders are maintained using a secure and responsible method.
- Previous internal sales experience would be an advantage
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Polite, friendly telephone manner and the ability to build rapport with customers
- Positive attitude and high level of motivation
- Well organised and thorough
- Enjoy working in a busy team environment
- Target driven
- Advising on and selling the latest gadgets such as PC, Xbox, Playstation & Apple accessories to trade
You will receive a database of customers to work with, this is certainly not a hard sell, it’s suited more towards someone who can rapport build with customers. Someone with the ability to quickly learn products and their values will really excel at this position.
About the Company:
We are fast moving trade supplier of computer accessories, peripherals, refurbished hardware & consumables. We are a family type run company with a small but friendly sales team.
Our business is successful and continues to grow as we work hard to achieve our goals in a relaxed and friendly environment.
It's a great place to work, so why not upload your CV today.