Are you looking for a fantastic Field Account Manager role with uncapped commission?
Right now, Daisy SMB Services is embarking on the next stage of its ambitious growth journey - and we’re looking for enthusiastic sales people to join our team.
Job Title: Field Account Manager
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday, 08:30am to 17:30pm
Location: South - (London/M25 region)
Salary: Competitive Salary + Car Allowance/Company Car + OTE
To achieve set MRR, OOR, MRM & OOM targets. To drive net growth & increase product penetration into existing base of customers - this through improved customer experience, effectively managing a pipeline of opportunities and recording all data in Daisy CRM.
- To achieve Net growth and increase product penetration through cross selling Daisy products into existing customers
- It is your responsibility to ensure you see your customer every 3 months for account reviews
- It is your responsibility to increase product penetration across the existing business base of customers, via a high level of product knowledge across the Daisy product portfolio.
- To ensure that all opportunities qualified are pre-called 24 hours in advance of the meeting due date with clear agenda provided.
- Managing your existing base - customer service responsibilities
- It is your responsibility to raise a case with customer service for customers with service issues, and ensure all relevant details are provided within DC.
- The responsibility for ensuring that the case has been resolved lies with you and you must communicate with the customer at all times.
- Customers that have had cases raised must be contacted once the case is closed to ensure that this has met the customers’ expectations.
What are the benefits of working at Daisy?
Our colleagues work hard to deliver for our customers and that is why we give them the recognition and rewards they deserve for their effort
But working at Daisy is much more than just a fair salary. It’s about providing a range of benefits and opportunities to all our staff to make working with us enjoyable.
Our ethos is simple: the more you put in the more you get out.
Here are some of the benefits that we offer…
- 25 days holidays, plus bank holidays, and the option to purchase more!
- Professional development to help you achieve your personal goals
- Eye care vouchers available and discounted Medicash membership
- Access to discounts and savings at more than 1,200 retailers
- An additional day off on your birthday or if you're getting married
- Auto enrolment following probation into a salary pension scheme
- Access to exclusive offers on a range of Daisy products
- Up to four weeks’ company sick pay over a 12-month rolling period