6 months ago
ARE YOU SOMEONE THAT COULD STRIKE THE PERFECT BALANCE BETWEEN RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT AND IDENTIFYING GROWTH OPPORTUNITIES? DO YOU WANT TO WORK FOR A SUCCESSFUL AND PASSIONATE ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT TEAM THAT PRIDES ITSELF ON HIGH-LEVELS OF PROFESSIONALISM AND SERVICE? Sound interesting? Keep reading…
WHO DO WE NEED?
WHAT YOU’LL GET UP TO
As an Account Manager for Arch you will be accountable for:
* The effective management of key relationships within our existing SME client base
* Achieving levels of growth across your accounts, resulting in higher overall spend and larger volumes of Apprenticeship start and Digital sales
* Creating, distributing and summarising monthly management reports for our accounts, providing commentary whilst evaluating any areas of concern and highlighting progress
* Utilising a wide range of communication techniques and correspondence i.e. introductory calls, scheduled reviews, emails and face to face client interaction when required
* Ensuring that contractual requirements for management information and compliance documentation are met and delivered to the highest possible standards
* Working closely with colleagues across the wider business to ensure a high-level of account management is maintained
WHAT DO YOU GET FOR WORKING AT AVADO?
Being part of the UK’s leading EdTech company means more than just being good at what we do in our subject matter expertise. What you bring in terms of skills is obviously very important. But our first passion and skill really lay in helping individuals and organisations grow, using our “learning that works” methodology. With offices across the globe, you’ll get to collaborate with people from Germany, Singapore, Hong Kong, USA, and across the UK. We use our skills to help people improve theirs.
And… just for being here, we offer you a culture that’s created and nurtured by super smart people and underpinned by our Values. Our Values of Accountability, Ambition, Care, Empowerment and Transparency were created for and by our people, and guide our thinking, decisions and actions, creating a truly unique place to work. You will also get a chance to be at the forefront of digital transformation and professional growth, enviable workspaces, serious personal development opportunity and a few nice job-related and lifestyle perks.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
* A structured and organised approach to work and tasks
* High-levels of verbal and written communication
* The ability to build strong and lasting relationships with customers
* A positive approach to solving problems, displaying enthusiasm and energy
* a natural “finisher/completer”
* A commitment to personal development and a passion to be successful in your career
* You may have already worked in Apprenticeships, learning or training?
* You may or may not have had previous experience in sales or account management roles
A FEW MORE THINGS ABOUT US…
We’re proud of what we’re doing and relentless in doing the right thing. In addition to this, we can offer you:
* A home in our growing, ambitious team, whose sharp focus is growing the EdTech industry;
* The opportunity to truly own and be responsible for making great things happen, making a real difference and working with some of the world’s leading brands;
* A fast and furious, exciting place to be with real challenge and a meaningful opportunity
… AND WE’RE HIGHLY INCLUSIVE
AVADO is one of those rare places where anyone from anywhere with any background or experience is free to come and do their very best work. We believe in the diversity of thought, as that’s what helps us help our customers and learners – whether investing in their own development, or having their employer invest for them. Equality, diversity and inclusion are values that are critical to our success; come and see for yourself.