6 months ago
This role is a unique opportunity to get into the exhibition sales industry within an established market leading business. You will be joining a team of eight, targeting the self-build and home improvement market through eight successful annual consumer events.
The role is to drive existing and new business to participate in our two annual Scottish Shows taking place in Glasgow and Edinburgh each year. It is envisaged that the successful candidate will be field based and so the ability to work alone is essential.
New business is an essential part of this role and a defined KPI will be the addition of relevant new business each month in order to build a pipeline that will yield results from months three onwards.
You will be required to generate revenue by contacting and adding prospective new clients as well as managing existing accounts from the sales database.
Job Summary & Purpose
Future runs two successful shows in Glasgow and Edinburgh each year. We have a strong belief that there is an untapped market of clients that should be participating at these events and so we need someone to be 100% focused on delivering this objective.
The successful candidate will be a prime driver of new revenue to both shows supporting sales activity from the wider team of eight.
You will be based in Scotland and working remotely.
Key role responsibilities
* Driving new revenue to our two Scottish Shows
* Increasing spend from existing exhibitors
* Sourcing new business
* Finding a headline sponsor for both events
* Presenting face to face to existing and potential clients
Essential skills and experience
* Commercially-aware and driven
* Strong track record in media or sales environment
* Self-motivated to achieve personal targets
* Self-motivated to work alone
* Excellent face to face presenter
* Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
* Confident, engaging and outgoing
* Relationship builder & natural consultative sales
* Performance against personal and team targets
* Driving licence