3 months ago
Global is one of the world’s leading media & entertainment groups and Europe’s largest radio company. At Global, we work hard, we’re obsessed about the detail in everything we do and most of all we’re proud to be known for employing some of the best talent in the industry.
As the country’s leading commercial radio business, Global is home to some of the biggest and most loved media brands in the UK; Heart, Capital, Classic FM, Smooth, LBC, Radio X, Capital Xtra and Gold. Every week, Global brands reach more than 31 million people, including more than 25 million on the radio alone.
Global has more than 1,600 people working at 25 broadcast centres around the UK and offices in New York, Paris & Hamburg. We’re a dynamic company who look for like-minded and passionate people to join the business.
What’s it all about…
Account Managers at Global are all about selling great ideas to new and existing clients, helping them stand out in their marketplace and grow their business.
What you’ll be doing…
You’ll know your local market, so will be spotting opportunities and generating appointments to win new business.
You'll identify the real needs of each client and will come up with ideas to grow their business using the great tools and insight we give you.
Understanding your clients is critical for you to develop long-term relationships to keep them coming back.
You’ll work with a great back up team, putting together creative pitches using the latest technology to wow your clients with the full range of our products from on air and online ads to sponsorships and promotions.
It’ll then be down to you to negotiate the right deal for both the client and us.
And finally you’ll get the campaign up and running with support from the team.
Can you tick all of these boxes?
Definitely a full clean driving license and what about: -
- Sales experience, preferably in media.
- A love of hitting targets, every month.
- Tech savvy, we have the latest technology that we’ll make sure you can use, but it would be great if you have Apple and saleforce.com knowledge already.
- Brilliant organising skills so you get the most from your day.
- Being good at listening and being just as good at asking questions to help clients think bigger.
- Fabulous at networking with the great and good in your territory.
- Spotting opportunities, and doing something about them.
- Able to keep yourself motivated when you are out and about.
- Being obsessive about the detail.
- You can do the number crunching from forecasting your sales to counting your revenue.
What you’ll get…
- Our salaries are based on your experience.
- Commission to match your targets
But it’s more than just pay…
- A car to get around to see your clients, and a fully customisable benefits package.
- 25 days’ holiday which increases the longer you stay with us, plus of course, all the public holidays.
- Flex benefits including buying and selling holiday, childcare vouchers and discount deals.
- The latest technology will be at your fingertips, so a MacBook and Iphone the use of salesforce.com and loads of training too.
- And of course, the usual stuff you’d expect like a pension, income protection and life assurance.