2 months ago
Region: Home Counties
Location: Redhill Map & Directions
Operating Company: AXA Partners
Specialism: Sales & Distribution
Department: Account Management
Remuneration: up to £45,000 depending on experience
Closing date: 11 January 2019
Are you an ambitious, driven Account Manager who is looking for that next challenge? AXA Partners are looking for a new account manager to join their ever growing team in Redhill.
As an account manager, your role is to manage specific clients including day–to-day relationships, all service delivery matters, growth, profitability, pricing renewals and contract negotiations. The scope extends to also cover product and business development including cross selling other AXA Assistance products and services.
You will be working closely with the Commercial and Operations teams and be the key liaison between new business and the operations team.
What you will be doing
Proactive account management to achieve long-term relationships with clients & stakeholders to ensure excellent service delivery to both clients and their customers:
* Primary relationship manager for all designated clients
* Organise regular client meetings
* Make sure all agreed MI is provided and ad hoc requests are delivered on time
* Analyse contract performance, tracking of claims and profitability in line with forecast and taking remedial action where necessary in agreement with underwriting.
* Assist the department in achieving contract renewal and price negotiations
* Manage client expectations to ensure performance is fairly measured
* Support finance with invoicing of all client contracts and schemes
Proactive management of all stakeholders to ensure excellent service delivery to both clients and their customers:
* Operations - ensure we treat customers fairly, meet service levels, provide customer satisfaction and are regulatory compliant
* Governance - ensure all services are in line with compliance and applicable legislation
* Manage internal department expectations to ensure all functions understand client requirements
Manage implementation projects:
* Identify & outline key milestones - guide and coach colleagues as required to help with implementation
* Ensure Onboarding and offboarding is done liaising with all applicable departments – Legal, compliance, finance, operations, L&D etc.
* Drive through improvement solutions
* Ensure internal systems are updated with new scheme information and changes to existing contracts
Dimensions of the role
The account management function is to manage specific clients including day–to-day relationships, all service delivery matters, growth, profitability, pricing renewals and contract negotiations. The scope extends to also cover product and business development including cross selling other AXA Assistance products and services. The post-holder will work closely with the Commercial and Operations teams and be the key liaison between new business and the operations team.
Who are we looking for?
* You are required to adhere at all times to all and any regulatory requirements that apply to AXA Partners UK.
* Always consider the needs of the customer and how best you can serve them e.g. TCF
* You must adhere to all internal policies and procedures
* Proven experience of successfully supporting business to business relationships
* Experience of dealing with management level staff in business-to-business relationships.
* Commercial awareness of product markets
* Proven evidence of strong communication and organisational skills
* Proven evidence to use standard Microsoft packages including, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
* Excellent time management skills
* Would suit a candidate who is currently an Account Executive looking for their first role as an Account Manager or a proven Account Manager
* Knowledge of internal operational systems e.g. AREV.
* Experience of working in the insurance or assistance markets in travel, home or motor.
AXA Partners’ commercial development is under the responsibility of the Chief sales and distribution Officer (CSDO). To achieve AXA Partners’ growth target, the CSDO relies on a geographical sales organization with each geographical / regional CEO being locally responsible for the sales targets. In addition, various “sectors” teams (one per industry) report to the CSDO to provide AXA Partners with industry specific knowledge and targeted value proposals. The central business development support team (BDS) is responsible for sales monitoring, coordination of global request for proposals, and support to our partners’ distribution networks.
Products and services are managed and operated on a global basis by AXA Partners’ business units. Business units are structured by product range, covering both the technical (pricing/underwriting) and the transformation (operations) dimensions.
To match the Group structure, AXA Partners developed a protection business unit (all ex-CLP products such as CPI, PPI, protection, etc.), a health business unit and a P&C business unit, covering four units: home (home emergency, direct repairs); gadget insurance (smartphone, home appliances, extended warranty); car (motor insurance, roadside assistance, mechanical breakdown); travel (travel insurance and assistance).
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer