We're looking for an Account Manager to join an established and growing education services provider in West London (Greater London).
Our client is a national provider of supplementary and alternative education specialising in tuition and educational consultancy and management services for councils, schools and private families across the country. Their mission is to help people reach their potential regardless of background, age or ability.
As they have recently been acquired by a larger organisation, they have exciting times ahead with lots of potential growth and opportunity. Therefore they created this brand new role, to help with driving the business forward by taking charge of the commercial aspect of the company.
The purpose of the role is to create strong relationships with key client stakeholders at senior and mid management level (Local Authorities and schools) in order to develop and grow these accounts. This will involve identifying client and learner needs in order to sell further educational solutions which meet these requirements. You will be responsible for all commercial and contractual elements of these accounts and you will also be required to write and complete public sector bid documents as needed in order to secure new business.
Responsibilities will include:
* Managing and growing existing accounts at Local authorities and large educational organisations
* Responding to formal tender opportunities and writing bids
* Prospecting and qualifying prospective clients in order to develop new business
* Consultative sales, involving fact finding and requirements definition
* Regular attendance of meetings with existing and prospective clients in Greater London and nationwide
* Developing and writing tailored and professional sales proposals
* Giving presentations to current and prospective clients
* Collaborating with internal teams especially operations and education service delivery teams to ensure excellent client experience
The ideal Account Manager will have:
The successful Account Manager will receive