We have an excellent opportunity for a sales focused Account Manager for this superb retailer of specialist products for collectors and investors based in one of the most iconic buildings in the heart of Bournemouth.
As an Account Manager you will be working with premium, limited edition products to sell to your very own client base. You won’t have to do any cold calling as you’ll be building on your own portfolio of clients from the company’s huge and expanding database.
You will progress your sales career in this role of Account Manager and you’ll get the latest training with the opportunity to earn a fantastic salary at the same time.
For the role of Account Manager, the hours are Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm - there are no weekends or late nights!
In the role of Account Manager, you will:
• Manage a portfolio of accounts by developing positive relationships
• Leverage your networks to give you a monthly cycle of repeat sales
• Look after your portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success
• Take ownership of your customers queries
• Act as the point of contact and handle customers’ individual needs
• Provide reports on the status of accounts and transactions
• Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth
To be successful for the role of Account Manager you’ll have:
• Experience as an account manager or sales executive
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills
• An ability to deliver projects and answer inquiries on time
• Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude
And the rewards for your work?
• There is a salary on offer of £21,000 pa basic with a generous uncapped OTE - over the last year our client’s top 10 sales consultants earned an average 60K each!
• Voucher incentives for ‘Love to Shop’
• Genuine career progression opportunities and continual training in the latest influence and persuasion techniques to boost your skill set
How to Apply
Please note that eRecruitSmart is a Recruitment Agent and not a direct employer. Your CV will be sent to the Hiring Manager at the company who is responsible for the vacancy that you have applied to. Please only apply if you consent to these terms.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Sales, executive, account manager, business development,