3 months ago
Account Manager (100156)
: Sales and Client Management
: UK & Ireland-United Kingdom-West Midlands-Birmingham
Salary : Competitive
: Dec 26, 2018, 11:59:00 PM
Our purpose is to use the power of communications to make a better world. For each other, for our customers, for society and our communities. We need you to help us do this.
Why this role matters
The Corporate Sales directorate is responsible for acquisition, retention and growth of market share, revenue and profit for the B2B market opportunities within BT. This role will focus on the retention and growth activities of existing BT customers. The Corporate sales teams manage the EE and BT brand and encompasses the sale of all connected products from voice to data, 4G, product partner sales, as well as the BT portfolio.
What you'll be doing
As an Account Manager, you’ll bring interpersonal skills, business acumen, and leadership ability to develop and expand business opportunities with our existing client accounts.
• Take responsibility for a number of mid-sized clients
• Provide support to Account Directors on larger accounts
• Proactively seek new business development opportunities with our clients
• Be an expert in BT’s product and services offering
• Understand our industry, our position within it, and how we match up to the competition
Leading the sales campaign: qualification of potential new opportunities within a fixed client base. Co-ordinating solution sales specialists to maximise BT’s chance of winning incremental business through innovation and thought leadership. Presenting solutions aligned to customers required business outcomes.
We'll also need to see these on your CV
* Good working Knowledge of Unified Communications including cloud based.
* Understanding of Networks including Leased Line and WAN
* Knowledge or experience in mobile communications
* Demonstrable ability to grow revenues from within a fixed client base.
* Extensive sales experience in the IT / Telecommunications arena.