Account Manager, Recruitment Advertising, Fleet, Berkshire, Hampshire
Resolve Recruitment are working with one of the digital recruitment platforms with over 4.3 million unique visitors every month. With a client list crammed full of the biggest brand names in recruitment and also a healthy mix of well-known corporate clients, they are rapidly evolving into one of the biggest and most dynamic online media organisations in the UK. Due to expansion, our client now seek an experienced and dedicated Account Manager....
Duties and expectations:
The responsibility of the Account Manager is to consistently renew, retain and re-engage a high number of accounts and ensure a high level of service is given to all customers, whilst meeting business requirements.
- Managing and increasing sales by maintaining and developing customer accounts
- Actively developing sales from new and lapsed customers
- Growing the account base, through proactive and structured account reviews
- Continually maximizing profit through effective account management
- Achieving individual sales targets and managing each of your customer accounts to the agreed level
- Providing an excellent level of service to all customers
- Forecasting future sales and buying patterns for key accounts
- Keeping your Team Leader informed of any significant developments with key customers
- Compile and present internally monthly, quarterly and annual reports
Knowledge and experience:
- Account management experience, managing both large and small accounts (250-300 clients)
- Ability to negotiate with key decision makers
- Previous experience of renewing and upselling accounts, with high retention rates
- Experience of conducting client visits - so face to face experience required
- Experience of working within a target driven environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work as an individual and as part of a team
- Able to demonstrate good organisational qualities and able to multi-task efficiently
- Ability to translate the needs of our customers into working procedures and sales opportunities
- Ability to work calmly and effectively whilst working to various KPI's
- Obtain and respond positively to feedback and take an active interest in personal development
- Ability to listen effectively and respond appropriately to requests for information and assistance, in a concise and easily understandable style
The successful candidate will be a hardworking and resilient individual that is driven by money along with the ambition and enthusiasm to build a long stable career.
- Excellent basic salary of up to £30,000 p/a
- Approx £6,000 uncapped OTE
- Life Assurance
- Discounts with cinemas, major retailers, family days out and much more
- Expenses for client visits when required
For more information on this exciting and rewarding Account Manager career, please APPLY BELOW.
Account Manager, Account Executive, Key Account Manager, National Account Manager, Media Sales, Recruitment Sales, Advertising Sales, Recruitment Consultant, Recruitment Advertising, Business Development Manager, Business Development Executive, BDM, BDE, Fleet, Hampshire.