10 months ago
* Client Services
* Great Suffolk Street, London SE1 1PP, UK
Our Account Management team act as an extension of our top client's events teams, to help them source venues for all their events.
You will work closely with a small number of clients to understand their event objectives and help them find the perfect venues to deliver their events.
It will be your responsibility to find venues for your clients and to develop your relationship with them while ensuring they have a fantastic experience every time.
Must have skills:
* 1 year event or related industry experience
* Confidence & charisma on the phone and in person
* Driven, ambitious, persevering and with strong time management/priority setting skills
* London specific venue experience
* Professional and presentable in client situations
Nice to have skills:
* Proven results in sales / or a client services role
* Client relationship or customer service experience
* Excellent written communication and attention to detail
* Committed to learning and self-improvement in role
Not only do we offer a competitive salary but we also believe if offering the following benefits:
* Generous share option scheme
* Regular "lunch and learns"
* Regular professional development opportunities
* Cycle to work scheme
* Office pool table
* Cereals, fruit and team snacks
* Friday team lunch and after-work beers
* Weekly nights out at London's top venues
* Pension plan