This is a high-profile role for an experienced Account Manager, to come on board and join the team in central London. With the opportunity to grow nationally and internationally across the group, the purpose of the role is to expand the relationships with clients to increase revenue.
They're one of the UK's largest integrated-service agencies, specialising in SEO, PPC, Paid Social, Programmatic, Content Marketing, Outreach and Digital PR.
They're well established in the industry and possess a successful track record of helping businesses improve their online visibility, drive traffic and increase conversions. Their regular clients include blue-chip companies, household names, both across the UK and internationally.
The new Account Manager will be responsible for nurturing and retaining prosperous relationships with clients by effectively liaising both internally and externally.
Responsibilities will include:
- Establishing and maintaining strong relationships with clients to increase sales
- Setting and managing client expectations to ensure smooth and efficient processes
- Working with clients' management teams to understand their strategy and achieve group goals and targets
- Proactively identifying opportunities for the wider group by analysing business structure and understanding clients' needs
- Taking responsibility for performance data against the campaign strategy
- Working with the internal Technical Account Management and New Business teams to ensure detailed handover of new accounts, and maintaining satisfaction of existing accounts
- Keeping CRM detailed and up to date
- Carrying out client visits (travel will be required)
The new Account Manager needs to:
- Have industry experience in digital, SEO/PPC
- Have experience in an agency environment
- Have proven track record of successfully nurturing and retaining clients in a similar role
- Have strong admin, organisation and prioritising skills
- Have a discreet nature due to access to sensitive information
- Have advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, and an understanding of Search Marketing
- Career progression in a rapidly growing organisation
- Full training and development program
- Up to £40k basic salary (depending on experience) with bonus scheme
- Free fruit and refreshments, monthly free sandwich Friday